Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across a Karen to me
she absolutely does!I can’t watch her latest video now without just thinking how much of a Karen she is. Moan about Starbucks, moan about most of the food, moan about strawberry Fanta not being a thing, moan about the pizza being too spicy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way she chews with her mouth open is so grim to me. How does she watch it back while editing and think anyone would want to see that?

Reactions: 3
don’t see the point in her what I eat in a day videos. she doesn’t cook, doesn’t try any new recipes or anything interesting and just bleeping moans about the food she eats anyway 😂 I can’t stand her
“I want to start cooking more blah blah maybe I should add learning to cook to my “30 before 30”!! …just like 5 staple dishes blah blah” ……hmmm sure Jan 🙄🙄 #youwon’t

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why do Hannah and her friends insist on doing that southern American accent, it’s so annoying.

I don’t get the vibe that Emma and Hannah like each other either 🤣

Reactions: 1
Hannah's face when Emma brought the dog to the camera. She started to pull a face and then stopped. I had to watch it twice to make sure, but she was definitely about to pull a face. Then Emma said Hannah used to hate the dog but likes it now. Yeah right 😂

such a weird uncomfortable watch 😂 the dynamic between her and her friend was off they just seemed to dig at each other all through the video

Reactions: 5
I’m watching now and I’m really confused I mean I’m only 6 minutes in but Hannah seems to really not like this poor girl 🤣

She’s being quite short and snappy and not very warming like isn’t this meant to be her friend ? Lmao

I don’t know the cost of ready/prepared meals/products over there but that type of stuff is so expensive compared to buying the ingredients to make your own - she must spend so many ch money on food by not knowing how/cbf to cook!

I felt like her friend was talking alot and barely letting Hannah get a word in. Maybe that's why Hannah seemed off 😂

Her new video, Indian Mukbang is rubbish. Firstly she waffles on for one third of the video before she even gets to any questions! Then she keeps going off on random tangents. It’s all very disjointed and difficult to watch. And boring too. Nothing interesting was said.

Reactions: 4
Her new video, Indian Mukbang is rubbish. Firstly she waffles on for one third of the video before she even gets to any questions! Then she keeps going off on random tangents. It’s all very disjointed and difficult to watch. And boring too. Nothing interesting was said.

I agree it was a bit boring..

Absolutely no surprise the “YouTubes just not for me and I’ll probably go back to a full time role”…we called it Tattlers!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely no surprise the “YouTubes just not for me and I’ll probably go back to a full time role”…we called it Tattlers!
Where has she said that? I haven’t watched a video in months.

Latest Indian mukbang
I assume the podcast is going as well then. Wonder if her work will have her back full time, I know a lot of firms in the city are making cutbacks where they can. I know where I work we are replacing people who are leaving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.