Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also watched it… looks like they had so much fun and jade sounds like a right laugh… but what I do think is she acts differently around different people? She seems much more carefree with Ellen etc

It seems like her and Hannah are becoming BFF's

Has anyone watched her holiday vid?
Yes, looks like she had fun but I find it kind of annoying when she kept complaining about feeling very sick and hungover, then procedes to go out drinking every night lol... but I guess she might be trying to drown out her sorrows.
I watched it. Did they have a transgender girl with them? They all looked female but one of them sounded like a guy, or am I hearing wrong? Anyhoo looks like they had a great time, good food, lots of alcohol and plenty of giggles.
I thought this too, but some women do just have deep voices and there's nothing they can do about it. Good for her that she doesn't let it stop her from talking a lot and being herself.

She definitely seems a bit happier, can tell she’s still sad but shes a bit more upbeat in the latest video

She definitely seems a bit happier, can tell she’s still sad but shes a bit more upbeat in the latest video
Having a boyfriend would have interfered with her vlogging especially when he didn’t want to be filmed so now she’s single again she’ll have more time to dedicate to it. Plus it will be nice for the viewers not having to listen to his annoying voice in the background anymore!

Reactions: 6
watching her holiday vlog rn and why was she being so bitchy to that girl for always getting salads? You can tell she’s super insecure and just wanted all the girls to eat the crap she was eating. She gives proper mean girl vibes

Reactions: 6
She does give mean girl vibes. I find her quite unlikeable.

I see she’s selling her clothes now on Vinted so maybe her YouTube isn’t making her much money ?!

Reactions: 5
She does give mean girl vibes. I find her quite unlikeable.

I see she’s selling her clothes now on Vinted so maybe her YouTube isn’t making her much money ?!
I find it quite jarring when she’s doing whatever video she’s doing in her car then will fly off the handle at something happening around her eg. A bad driver, or that dad was it driving carelessly with his kids in the car, or going off at another customer etc etc… it’s like whoa! Does she have angry issues??!

Reactions: 3
I just hate picky eaters in general, so she does my head in. Acting like a child for the most ridiculous reasons. Just shut up and swallow your food, stop acting like a toddler.

• Haha
I get the impression Jade doesn’t like her

Jade seems sweet but I can also tell some of the stuff Hannah says it kinda bugs her, and she doesn't reply or is unbothered. Like when Hannah was eating that nutella filled fish Jade could care less lol.

Reactions: 2
Wow just watched the latest she's gotten so snarky lately and like has an air of bad attitude it was unbearable

You could tell Jade was annoyed with her when she had to dip her fingers to get the cream from Hannah's milkshake. What's happened to Becky I wonder? They also used to hang all the time.

Last edited:
don’t see the point in her what I eat in a day videos. she doesn’t cook, doesn’t try any new recipes or anything interesting and just bleeping moans about the food she eats anyway 😂 I can’t stand her

• Haha
don’t see the point in her what I eat in a day videos. she doesn’t cook, doesn’t try any new recipes or anything interesting and just bleeping moans about the food she eats anyway 😂 I can’t stand her

I was surprised to see her eating mussels?! Then she moaned and stopped haha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.