Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't see the attraction to him. He must be a lot older than her too. I bet she never showed him so she didn't get loads of comments about how old he is!
She's said he's older but she's not said how much older. I think he's mid to late 30's. I think so too, I don't buy all that "I like to keep my private life private" nonsense that vloggers use, there's no point because someone will always work it out.

Reactions: 3
She's said he's older but she's not said how much older. I think he's mid to late 30's. I think so too, I don't buy all that "I like to keep my private life private" nonsense that vloggers use, there's no point because someone will always work it out.
Also, surely the whole point of being a vlogger is sharing your private life?! Generally speaking.. obviously there are some who vlog with a specific topic/focus.

Reactions: 1
He looks a lot older than 30's!

I've stopped watching her as his voice does my head in!

Reactions: 2
He looks a lot older than 30's!

I've stopped watching her as his voice does my head in!
His voice does my head in too. I'd like to find out what he does for a living, all we know is he works nights.

Also, surely the whole point of being a vlogger is sharing your private life?! Generally speaking.. obviously there are some who vlog with a specific topic/focus.
Exactly! Plus, She doesn't keep her family private, so why keep him private?!

I mean to be fair she did want him to remain a secret and was doing a pretty good job of it so far. I just don't understand why she wouldn't edit out their banter if she really didn't want him in her videos so much.

It makes me wonder if she really was single all along.

She's like all over the place...she'll normally vlog, and then it turns into a food video, and then a podcast..it has made me lose interest in watching her.

Last edited:
can barely sit through a video of hers anymore without being annoyed by her she's so rude and condescending

Is that her bestie Ellen I think she called her! She reminded me a bit of Carrie Johnson.😃

She seems to splash the cash a fair bit.
Don’t know how she does it when she only works pt now!

If she wants to keep her boyfriend private fine! But stop putting his voice in every single video 🙄

Reactions: 9
If she wants to keep her boyfriend private fine! But stop putting his voice in every single video 🙄
She needs to decided one or the other. Either bring him on camera or don’t include him at all. No one wants to constantly hear his annoying comments from the background nor hear their conversations

Reactions: 7
One of her vlogs showed up on my YouTube. It’s one where she’s shopping with her friend Ellen.

Ellen goes to show her a FB memory and Hannah films the phone then says something like ‘people are gonna start bleeping stalking your Facebook again now’ then I think she calls us weirdos 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
i dread to think how much money this girl spends on a daily basis

i'm sorry but the level of detail she was going into about what clothes/makeup she'll be wearing on holiday, does anyone actually care? she's not exactly an influencer or does anything groundbreaking. she is as basic as they come, the whole first half of the video was "i saw this on instagram" "i saw this on tiktok" she has no originality or sense of style of her own.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
i dread to think how much money this girl spends on a daily basis

i'm sorry but the level of detail she was going into about what clothes/makeup she'll be wearing on holiday, does anyone actually care? she's not exactly an influencer or does anything groundbreaking. she is as basic as they come, the whole first half of the video was "i saw this on instagram" "i saw this on tiktok" she has no originality or sense of style of her own.
I thought the exact same when I was watching. The amount of stuff she’s taking is so excessive, she had like 5 different sun creams??

She took wayyyyy too much stuff. I dunno, she comes across as so rude to her audience sometimes like, 'oh I won't show you cos I can't be bothered'. Shocked that she still refers to that chump as her 'boyfriend' & doesn't even call him by his name. She is so immature.

I cringed when she went for the sunbed. Bad for you at the best of times, but with that fair complexion!
I didn’t realise they were still ‘a thing’ in other countries! 😮
Commercial operation of them is banned here in New Zealand and Australia

I don’t know how I found her videos but I did lol , she’s so lazy with her 24 hr challenges , if you’re only eating at one place then stick to the rules 🤬, every single 24 hr video she has messed up but doesn’t even admit to it.

She took wayyyyy too much stuff. I dunno, she comes across as so rude to her audience sometimes like, 'oh I won't show you cos I can't be bothered'. Shocked that she still refers to that chump as her 'boyfriend' & doesn't even call him by his name. She is so immature.

Figures. Did they meet through a dating app?

I can’t be bothered with most of her uploads now. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard with her chav accent and she’s far too over opinionated. The background boyfriend chiming in also irritates me.
So i only watch if it’s a specific product she’s reviewing that I might want to see.
Miss Marling has gotten far too big for her boots very quickly. She only eats food and talks about it for goodness sake but seems to think people now care about her opinions on topical issues (podcast) which is so arrogant.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.