Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be bothered with most of her uploads now. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard with her chav accent and she’s far too over opinionated. The background boyfriend chiming in also irritates me.
So i only watch if it’s a specific product she’s reviewing that I might want to see.
Miss Marling has gotten far too big for her boots very quickly. She only eats food and talks about it for goodness sake but seems to think people now care about her opinions on topical issues (podcast) which is so arrogant.

I agree, something very unlikeable about her. I stopped watching a long time ago too. I wish her the best in her yt journey.

Reactions: 1
the way she pronounces ‘alcohol’ absolutely grinds my gears
And the way she pronounces England with three syllables instead of two: “Eng-er-land” 🤢 I also hate the way she says “go to bed” as “go a bed”

Reactions: 3
It's her pronunciation of "Th" or lack of it that annoys me. "I fink" and "fumbs up"

I can’t be bothered with most of her uploads now. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard with her chav accent and she’s far too over opinionated. The background boyfriend chiming in also irritates me.
So i only watch if it’s a specific product she’s reviewing that I might want to see.
Miss Marling has gotten far too big for her boots very quickly. She only eats food and talks about it for goodness sake but seems to think people now care about her opinions on topical issues (podcast) which is so arrogant.
Couldn’t agree more! I used to really love her videos and personality but now she is unbearable to me lol. She’s gone part time to give more time to videos but they are all boring in comparison to someone like waffles with Leila who puts soooo much effort and time in

Reactions: 2
Makes me laugh she's gone part time to focus on more YouTube but nearly every other week she says on Instagram she's not doing her mid-week upload.

Reactions: 4
She also hasn’t done a podcast in a month! What does she do with her spare time now??

• Wow
Not her asking people for video ideas AGAIN she’s so not creative at all. Just uses everyone else’s ideas

Not her asking people for video ideas AGAIN she’s so not creative at all. Just uses everyone else’s ideas
You’d never think that YouTube was now half her job. She’s more slack with it now than she was when it was just a hobby. She’s not going to be able to keep it up at this rate and will be back in her 9-5 full time.

Reactions: 5
Did you see the message thanking people for their support during her creative block? 😂 I just don’t understand if this was a normal job, she would of been fired long ago.

Creative block😃 FFS, all she does is order fast food from various fast foods drive through’s and stuff her face with it in the car!!

Creative block😃 FFS, all she does is order fast food from various fast foods drive through’s and stuff her face with it in the car!!
Exactly. She’s a joke and has no business thinking she should do YouTube full time if after a few months she’s run out of steam. Miss Marling will be back to her old job by Autumn!

Just watched the holiday vlog! The pain in the arse boyfriend is constantly wittering off camera.

She basically eats what she eats at home!
chicken nuggets chips, croissants with Nutella.
not even any fresh chicken or fish and veggies!
Bit of the mean girls vibe about her and Ellen as well!!

I just watched it too and came to say the same thing!

Their holiday looked tit and her vlog was boring. Just her eating as usual and her knob of a boyfriend twatting on!

Reactions: 2
All they did was drink… and it looks like her and her bf only went out to vilamoura because Ellen did the day before haha

Did you see the message thanking people for their support during her creative block? 😂 I just don’t understand if this was a normal job, she would of been fired long ago.

Wtf a creative block isn't supposed to be a good thing.

That holiday looked horrific. Her boyf seems like a raging alcoholic. I've no idea why she doesn't film him, it's just bizarre at this point. Hannah really does think she's the bollox.

That holiday looked horrific. Her boyf seems like a raging alcoholic. I've no idea why she doesn't film him, it's just bizarre at this point. Hannah really does think she's the bollox.
Did she go with her boyfriend? I thought she went with her friend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.