Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her share a story on Insta asking about dating dilemmas for her next podcast, is she now an agony aunt?
Also assuming she’s doing the podcast by herself, will be quite dull reading out dilemmas and answering them by yourself, may be better if she had a “guest” to give a different point of view. Or maybe she enjoys the sound of her own voice 😂
Don't give her ideas... she'll probs get the bf involved

• Haha
Reactions: 3
no doubt her audience will be asking to add her oh so hilarious bf into the podcasts to give all the manly insight we can't live without...

Yes, I think she's trying to market herself as an agony aunt

She'll probably avoid talking about her current relationship and just talk generically

I don't think she uses Facebook anymore, her profile is now empty, probably didn't want to look into the past 🤣

She'll probably avoid talking about her current relationship and just talk generically

I don't think she uses Facebook anymore, her profile is now empty, probably didn't want to look into the past 🤣
I think she's just hidden it from public viewing

I’m sure she mentioned in one of her videos that she might get her boyfriend’s opinion on some embarrassing stories, so I think she does plan to get him involved in the podcast. Is it definitely Hannah who doesn’t want to show him on camera, rather than him not wanting to appear on it? I make food videos by myself, and it can be tricky working out what to say when you don‘t have anyone else there. Going by comments, lots of people really love Hannah, but nobody will appeal to everyone. She appeals to a certain demographic, and I’m sure they will love her podcast too. I’m more into True Crime….

Reactions: 2
Her videos are all starting to look the same and the same content but she's still pulling in views. It's a very loyal fambase. Although I do think building up her podcast with the same fan group will be a lot difficult as it won't be for everyone.

i tried watching the video where she ate her old weight loss diet and it was fine up until dinner time where her boyfriend appeared and literally wouldn’t let her get a sentence out before butting in! i turned off at that point

i tried watching the video where she ate her old weight loss diet and it was fine up until dinner time where her boyfriend appeared and literally wouldn’t let her get a sentence out before butting in! i turned off at that point
I feel she either needs to let him get involved or just not have him commenting at all!

Reactions: 1
I feel she either needs to let him get involved or just not have him commenting at all!
I saw a comment on one of her vlogs saying her boyfriend works nights so why doesn’t she film when he’s at work or during the day when he’s asleep? Then we wouldn’t have to listen to his annoying voice!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she dresses quite boring, especially in the week when she’s filming! It’s always massive jumpers
That's not really what I mean, she orders some hideous clothes, I once commented this on her video and she agreed haha

That's not really what I mean, she orders some hideous clothes, I once commented this on her video and she agreed haha
Funnily Enough I just watched that YT blog and I agree with you now… those dresses were not her LOL

Reactions: 1
lol her boyfriend's voice sounds like someone who's trying to hide their identity...........

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.