Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
swear she says her bf's name at 12:01 in her new vid but has tried to edit it out šŸ˜‚ when is she going to give up being so secretive about him, he's in every single video she posts!
i know she cant help it but her mannerisms and sense of humour are annoying

Reactions: 3
A bit weird she's now going on a weight loss journey I wonder how it'll fit with her video content

Reactions: 2
Guys Iā€™m so baffled at why I continue to watch Hannah šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚

The fussy eating gets on my nerves. Calls herself the chef but sheā€™s only ever putting pre-prepared food into the oven? Oh and that fear of cooking chicken thing *eyeroll* (no offence to anyone - I know this is a kinda common thing)

I justā€¦donā€™t know how this girl is considered a foodie?!

I canā€™t stand her BFā€™s obnoxious interjections! Every. Video. His sense of humour gives me the ick.

Itā€™ll be interesting to see her weightloss content. I think I am generally rooting for Hannah - I just find myself thinking WTF throughout so many of her videos šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
So sheā€™s gone to working 2 days a week and she still canā€™t upload!!! This is the 2/3rd week in a row she has missed uploads lol. What does she do with all her spare time!

So sheā€™s gone to working 2 days a week and she still canā€™t upload!!! This is the 2/3rd week in a row she has missed uploads lol. What does she do with all her spare time!
She was more committed when she was working full-time. Donā€™t think she has the mindset that YouTube is now her second job but that itā€™s still a hobby. Wonā€™t be that when she has to go back to work full time when her YouTube starts going down hill and it wouldnā€™t support her financially. She was already pointing out about her views dropping the other day.

• Haha
I watched the latest vid about the Mc Donaldā€™s summer menu. It was the usual stuff/ sitting in her car stuffing her face. She really needs to up her content.
She did mention she was going on holiday soon, so that might be something different, although sheā€™ll probably shun all the ā€˜foreignā€™ food and eat in Mc Donaldā€™s all weekšŸ˜€
Hope the annoying boyfriend not going with heršŸ˜®

Just watched her calorie deficit video. Pre breakfast snack? Coffee and pineapple? Is it ā€œstomach ulcer expressā€ method to caloric deficit? And then one measly egg, with like what 6-7 grams of protein? =D cheesus christ. Her meals are perfect approach of primitive caloric deficit with zero balance. ā€œHealthy foodā€ doesnā€™t equal to balanced dietā€¦I would be hungry as a horse. No wonder she does those crazy eating days

• Haha
Just listening to her latest pod and sheā€™s having a right moan that someone found the picture of her boyfriend on her mates Facebook and then sent it to her. Iā€™m assuming it was a tattler I wish someone would post it on here šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just listening to her latest pod and sheā€™s having a right moan that someone found the picture of her boyfriend on her mates Facebook and then sent it to her. Iā€™m assuming it was a tattler I wish someone would post it on here šŸ¤£
I bet she means someone sent her the screenshot from here of us all discussing how we found his pic!!

So she's confirmed that is him šŸ˜‚ She might aswell just show him in vlogs from now on instead of all the secrecy nonsense.

So she's confirmed that is him šŸ˜‚ She might aswell just show him in vlogs from now on instead of all the secrecy nonsense.
I still can't see the attraction to him. He must be a lot older than her too. I bet she never showed him so she didn't get loads of comments about how old he is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.