Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looked like a very chavy holiday. She didn’t even do anything or go anywhere. Just drank and ate chips at the hotel

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Idk what you go on but going all inclusive on a holiday isn’ t chavy do you know how expensive it is😭
They’re not expensive at all 🤣 for a basic hotel like that you’re like at 200-350 pp which is cheap as chips hun

Reactions: 1
They’re not expensive at all 🤣 for a basic hotel like that you’re like at 200-350 pp which is cheap as chips hun
I’m in Mexico on an all inclusive and it was like over £2000 a person lol they’re not always cheap af. I researched her one she was in as my friend stayed in the same one and recognised it and it was like £900pp for the week after she went

• Wow
Reactions: 3
To be fair the hotel does look cheap. But maybe it was just Hannah making it look that way 🤣

Reactions: 5
I dunno how much she paid but it looked bad IMO. The food looked terrible, I'd rather have stayed home... but each to their own.

Reactions: 3
Figures. Did they meet through a dating app?
Does anyone else remember her talking about dating and she said that a deal breaker for her was job title because she has a good job and at her age, men should have their tit together and have a decent job. She said something along the lines that she wouldn’t entertain someone who didn’t.

Surely if this “mystery man” is so put together then why is he constantly at her place, boring everyone?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else remember her talking about dating and she said that a deal breaker for her was job title because she has a good job and at her age, men should have their tit together and have a decent job. She said something along the lines that she wouldn’t entertain someone who didn’t.

Surely if this “mystery man” is so put together then why is he constantly at her place, boring everyone?
And does he have his own place... and if he does why is she never there...

He works nights.
There was talk pages and pages ago about him living with his mum, not sure if it's true or not.

I wish someone screenshot that picture of him!
Me too! I’m far too invested to see what he looks like. Im thinking he’s not all that considering she’s keeping only him private in her life. She literally share’s everything else!

Yeah I think she was all talk. I get the feeling she had a boyfriend all along but just did a good job of keeping him off camera. They probably clashed once they moved in together and he began taking over the videos. Idk if she's embarrassed of him or what, but I reckon asking him to keep off camera until they moved in and she could afford a house might've been pretty good excuse to keep him away from her YT in the past.

Yeah I think she was all talk. I get the feeling she had a boyfriend all along but just did a good job of keeping him off camera. They probably clashed once they moved in together and he began taking over the videos. Idk if she's embarrassed of him or what, but I reckon asking him to keep off camera until they moved in and she could afford a house might've been pretty good excuse to keep him away from her YT in the past.
I hate to break it to you but they got together after meeting at the pub like this time last year lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.