Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
god not even 5 mins into the video and she's moaning and being snarky about the "rules" of the challenge.
why the duck is he piping up constantly! when she's filming cant he just be quiet until she finishes the clip?? it's borderline rude. like at 19:03 of the video why's there any need for him to butt in.
both of their sense of humour is dead

Reactions: 7
That first picture doesn't look like her to be fair. That's a very unflattering picture!

Her 10k challenge was a cop out starting at midnight, I've never seen anyone else do that challenge starting the night before!
to be fair I have, and it is a 24hr challenge so i guess it is allowed🤷🏼‍♀️ i always think its a smart way to do it haha

Reactions: 2
Her 10k challenge was a cop out starting at midnight, I've never seen anyone else do that challenge starting the night before!
To be fair I’ve watched a few 10k challenges where they’ve started at midnight. I would if I did it

Reactions: 1
She was right in starting it at midnight, there's more chance of spacing the food out and succeeding rather than ramming it all in. It wasn't the night before, it was midnight so it was the morning of.
I thought her boyfriend was going to do the challenge with her, he said a few weeks ago he was up for it. Why is she so scared to show him? Get over yourself!!

Reactions: 3
She was right in starting it at midnight, there's more chance of spacing the food out and succeeding rather than ramming it all in. It wasn't the night before, it was midnight so it was the morning of.
I thought her boyfriend was going to do the challenge with her, he said a few weeks ago he was up for it. Why is she so scared to show him? Get over yourself!!
Probably scared of the comments as he looks about 50!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she thinks shes way more important/significant then she actually is. I dont know how she managed to eat all that food. I almost felt sick watching haha.

I'm guessing 10k challenge was to pull more views in like when she first started..idk I think she's struggling with this uploading 3 times a week decision..you can tell she's running out of content ideas.

Does anyone think her thumbnails all look the same too? I swear I thought I was about to click on an old video but it turned out to be a recent upload

Anyone listened to her podcast?

Reactions: 3
I listened to her podcast and she didnt tell anything new or things i didint hear before. She wants to be a motyvator i can see that

There is plenty of people like her who does that kind of podcasts

Surprised there hasn’t been a bit more discussion of that first podcast episode tbf! I totally get she’s new to it - but it was very bland, pretty awkward. Do we see her keeping it up for very long?

Surprised there hasn’t been a bit more discussion of that first podcast episode tbf! I totally get she’s new to it - but it was very bland, pretty awkward. Do we see her keeping it up for very long?
I haven’t listened to it, can’t bring myself too. I doubt she will keep it up, just like she won’t keep to 3 uploads a week. I don’t think she has enough content for either. Will be interesting to know listening figures on podcast but not sure how you find out?

Reactions: 4

Sorry I would've listened but I couldn't be arsed downloading it off somewhere other than YT. Not really sure why she has a podcast tbh, what makes it so important? I'm there to watch her eat food not get life advice.

She should make an episode reading her tattle life page.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just watched a little of her new video (auto play) man her eating habits are grim. No wonder she uses time lapse so much.

The last 5 mins of that vlog with her and her annoying boyfriend having ‘banter’ should have been edited out. But going by the comments they all find it hilarious 🙄🤦‍♀️

Also calling it free food was a bit stupid. She still had to spend money to earn points to generate the money off vouchers.

The last 5 mins of that vlog with her and her annoying boyfriend having ‘banter’ should have been edited out. But going by the comments they all find it hilarious 🙄🤦‍♀️

Also calling it free food was a bit stupid. She still had to spend money to earn points to generate the money off vouchers.
I thought when I first read it that she’d been raking in bins for free leftovers like extreme cheapskates 😂 Don’t know why she couldn’t have just called it “eating foods I bought using clubcard vouchers” or along those lines which would make more sense initially.

Latest video is very boring. I am shocked she spends £70 on her nails!!

Just seen her share a story on Insta asking about dating dilemmas for her next podcast, is she now an agony aunt?
Also assuming she’s doing the podcast by herself, will be quite dull reading out dilemmas and answering them by yourself, may be better if she had a “guest” to give a different point of view. Or maybe she enjoys the sound of her own voice 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.