Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see from her clip that she posted on Insta the boyfriend is back again in another video.

Reactions: 1
Hs she said anything about her ex boyfriend in any of her videos then? Did he like the limelight or something? I've only come across her recently, but liked the fact that she lives alone. I did too for a long time and really enjoyed it 😆

Reactions: 2
why has she based her YouTube channel around food when she is a really fussy eater.

she’s done a new video eating vegan foods for 24 hours but openly said she hates fake meat and fake cheese, she ordered a mcplant and barely ate it cus it was making her feel funny and giving her the “heebie jeebies”

i don’t know about you but I don’t watch foodtube to see someone complaining about everything they eat, turning their nose up at food and being generally negative about everything. her attitude stinks she comes off so rude and entitled

it was the same with the video about going round to London food recommendation places, what was the point in even uploading the video when she just had something negative to say about everything.
i can’t see her following growing much more than this now

Reactions: 6
why has she based her YouTube channel around food when she is a really fussy eater.

she’s done a new video eating vegan foods for 24 hours but openly said she hates fake meat and fake cheese, she ordered a mcplant and barely ate it cus it was making her feel funny and giving her the “heebie jeebies”

i don’t know about you but I don’t watch foodtube to see someone complaining about everything they eat, turning their nose up at food and being generally negative about everything. her attitude stinks she comes off so rude and entitled

it was the same with the video about going round to London food recommendation places, what was the point in even uploading the video when she just had something negative to say about everything.
i can’t see her following growing much more than this now

She's hyper critical and offensive. Nobody is making you eat the food love..& I thought everyone by now knows that vegan substitutes aren't always the best tasting nor the healthiest..it is meant to be eaten as a treat yet these corporations are making major money off of it but these mukbangers are just too dumb to realize. She was way more likable at the start but now she just seems like a pain to be around..Do her fans ever call her out on her BS???

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She's hyper critical and offensive. Nobody is making you eat the food love..& I thought everyone by now knows that vegan substitutes aren't always the best tasting nor the healthiest..it is meant to be eaten as a treat yet these corporations are making major money off of it but these mukbangers are just too dumb to realize. She was way more likable at the start but now she just seems like a pain to be around..Do her fans ever call her out on her BS???
I agree am starting to loose interest now. I thought she might shake up her content a bit when she got her own place. Also expected her to start being a bit more adventurous with her food, we can all be fussy but if your trying to do this as a side hustle with the potential as a full time job. Need to be a bit more adventurous. If not don’t give up the day job.

I can not say this enough, but the BF. Nope he’s just annoying hearing this voice in the videos. You always know when he’s going to appear which is pretty much all the time. Wouldn’t be surprised if this channel just dwindles to nothing, feel like she can’t go much further and I think the BF will take priority in her life.
(People in the comments seem to love this addition)

She's incredibly childish and not in a good way. She's like that irritating kid that constantly moans about the food put in front of them even when they've chosen it.
I don't watch anymore and agree with some of the other posters on here, she's lost what she had when she started out. It's a thumbs down from me

Reactions: 4
In the background of her new video again. I wonder why she’s not showing him

He doesn't seem to be on her Instagram either. Maybe he asked to not be on her socials

He doesn't seem to be on her Instagram either. Maybe he asked to not be on her socials
I think he doesn’t want to be shown, which is fine. But why include him in all the content, other people have completely kept their other half out the spotlight.

I was snooping and think I found a pic of them on her friends FB but could be anyone to be fair .........

I came across Hannah recently. Not seen many of her videos, but I’m amazed she’s not huge with the amount of food she manages to put away.

I came across Hannah recently. Not seen many of her videos, but I’m amazed she’s not huge with the amount of food she manages to put away.
She probably only eats this much while she's filming and the rest of the time eats healthy/calorie counts. There's no way you could eat as much as these food youtubers do all of the time and maintain a healthy weight

Reactions: 4
she’s said a couple of times she eats in a calorie deficit I think 5 days a week and then eats whatever she wants at the weekends/when she films. So she probably ends up just maintaining her weight

If you look back at her what I eat in a week video she doesn’t eat as much on certain days and then eats a ridiculous amount at the weekend so I guess it kind of balances out. I’d be absolutely famished though if I was on about 1400 calories for the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.