Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did she say she has had ED?
No she has said she has never suffered with an ED before. But she does donate her "Fear foods" video money to a charity for people with eating disorders

I don't know. I got a notification that she uploaded the same video twice but I wasn't sure why. She must have edited out whatever it was.
Was this the video she uploaded at the wrong time of day?

Reactions: 2
No she has said she has never suffered with an ED before. But she does donate her "Fear foods" video money to a charity for people with eating disorders

Was this the video she uploaded at the wrong time of day?

Yes I think so.

Reactions: 1
I’ve noticed in her last couple of uploads, Hannah has started referring to herself as ‘your girl’ which I don’t think she did before? It comes across as if she’s been watching too many American YouTubers. Or too much Talia Maizel. I also like Karam Kaur and Caz Loves Cakes. I’ve noticed in Karam’s early videos, she’s much less hyper than in her most recent videos - still far more down to earth than Hannah though.

i feel like karam puts on her “talkingreallyfast/chaotic personality” on a lot though, so I don’t really agree she’s down to earth more than Hannah. I think Hannah doesn’t appear fake or that she has a constructed personality in her videos, which isn’t necessarily a good thing because she comes off very snobby and rude 😐

Reactions: 5
I think a lot of the time Hannah speaks like how she would speak to her friends hence the 'your girl' part. A lot of Hannah's gestures and mannerisms come off like a pantomime to me . Lol.

I’ve noticed in her last couple of uploads, Hannah has started referring to herself as ‘your girl’ which I don’t think she did before? It comes across as if she’s been watching too many American YouTubers. Or too much Talia Maizel. I also like Karam Kaur and Caz Loves Cakes. I’ve noticed in Karam’s early videos, she’s much less hyper than in her most recent videos - still far more down to earth than Hannah though.
It’s like that annoying American voice Hannah does too. She doesn’t do it as much as she used to in her older videos but it always annoyed me 😂

Reactions: 3
I wonder why she broke it off in her previous relationship? It looks like she will be keeping this relationship private and off air.

Started watching Hannah recently, she comes across as likeable and a genuinely nice person. Compared to other YouTubers I can actually watch a full video of hers without being put off by how vapid they are :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I watch Hannah as she is from my local area, but recently I am getting wound up at the videos.
What is annoying me the most is the BF, fair play you want to keep him private (or he wants to stay private) but it’s not entertaining to watch a video with someone who is off camera, and all you can hear is his dodgy Essex/fake cockney accent!

Reactions: 10
She seems so much more full of herself now she’s got a bf like calm down luv😂

Reactions: 5
I watch Hannah as she is from my local area, but recently I am getting wound up at the videos.
What is annoying me the most is the BF, fair play you want to keep him private (or he wants to stay private) but it’s not entertaining to watch a video with someone who is off camera, and all you can hear is his dodgy Essex/fake cockney accent!

How is she gonna vlog her wedding if she won't even show his face

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else get put off by the fact he sounds EXACTLY like her brother hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.