Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like karam but I do find it a struggle to get through her videos as she just talks so much. She seems like a nice girl though

Reactions: 2
Her latest video idea is so lazy and boring, eating double the serving size? no one eats the serving size anyway so why would anyone care about double the serving size. snooze

Reactions: 7
Her latest video idea is so lazy and boring, eating double the serving size? no one eats the serving size anyway so why would anyone care about double the serving size. snooze
defo the most boring video she’s done. I do still like her content I find it easy to watch and I like her as a person but yeah it was really boring

Reactions: 3
i find karam quite irritating too, after she eats she always goes 'mmmm' about everything and pulls a weird cutesy 'excited' face and it's jarring. she also talks so much in her intros like just get on with the video girl.
I HATE the weird sounds and faces she makes after every bite! And she eats like she’s been starved for 10 years. I know she’s had an ED in the past but her channel now is just binge eating..

Reactions: 5
I don’t know what has changed about this girl- I used to really like her channel but I just watched her new video (with some girl called jade?) and it was so terrible I couldn’t watch it.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know what has changed about this girl- I used to really like her channel but I just watched her new video (with some girl called jade?) and it was so terrible I couldn’t watch it.

I thought the same -I don't know if its just that their personalities don't match? but either way there wasn't really anything entertaining about it. I think they were just desperate for Mcdonald's haha. Anyone else find it weird that her video ideas are always the same as Mark Ferris? He recently did a festive menu video and she came out with the exact same thing straight after.

Reactions: 1
It’s getting boring because she’s just eating the same things over and over again, she rarely wants to try anything new or interesting unless it’s some form of chocolate or sweets.. i used to love her channel so much when she first starting and she was doing the 1000 calorie challenges n all that stuff, now it feels like she just doesn’t really have the time for it.

also her assumptions video how many of them does she need to do already???? she kinda acts like she's a celebrity on yt lol.

Reactions: 1
I HATE the weird sounds and faces she makes after every bite! And she eats like she’s been starved for 10 years. I know she’s had an ED in the past but her channel now is just binge eating..
did she say she has had ED?

ah I’m quite shocked, she always talks about how happy alone she is and an independent woman. i genuinely had no inkling she was in a relationship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.