Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf 😳 no wonder women have body issues. Christ many people would kill for a figure like Hannah’s she looks gorgeous. Sorry there’s no need for comments like that.
Calm ya tits. I should have elaborated...I find her to be bottom heavy but I do find her hips stunning and yes she is nowhere near 'fat' or not ideal or anything like that. Maybe I just have a different preference to most women. Sorry to have offended anyone.

Reactions: 1
Calm ya tits. I should have elaborated...I find her to be bottom heavy but I do find her hips stunning and yes she is nowhere near 'fat' or not ideal or anything like that. Maybe I just have a different preference to most women. Sorry to have offended anyone.
So
You’ve explained your original comment… and yet it’s still offensive 🤔 you said she looks heavy, not bottom heavy.. they are two very different things

Reactions: 8
tbf the original comment said they don't understand how she hasn't put on weight but I think she has certainly put on some pounds (as we all do) - you can definitely tell from her old videos to now. Nothing wrong with it but I think its misleading for people to think you can eat that way and not put on any weight!

Reactions: 4
She’s so boring now, she clearly can’t do her job and YT with life back to normal. Her content was good in lockdown as she had the time to try new things and source stuff. The greggs one today was so tit!

Reactions: 3
I like Hannah but when she (or any YouTuber) waffle on random tangents about other stuff it’s so frustrating and boring to watch. Her latest Greggs was a bit like that.
I also tried to watch that Karam woman but gave up after a couple of videos as her rambling was waaaay too much. Get to the point love. Not interested in anything else in your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find myself skipping through her videos and not even watching them now. They feel soo long and boring. I agree she was pretty entertaining when she first started out, but there is only so many times you can be entertaining and still make your content good and interesting. Not to mention finding stuff to talk about that people will care to listen, just look at Nikocado.

She’s so boring now, she clearly can’t do her job and YT with life back to normal. Her content was good in lockdown as she had the time to try new things and source stuff. The greggs one today was so tit!
I agree. I used to watch her videos pretty much the day they were uploaded when she first started as she was different and more entertaining than others on YouTube but now half the time I don’t bother watching them or it’s just for having on in the background. I can’t put my finger on what it is that’s putting me off watching her videos now.

Reactions: 2
I agree. I used to watch her videos pretty much the day they were uploaded when she first started as she was different and more entertaining than others on YouTube but now half the time I don’t bother watching them or it’s just for having on in the background. I can’t put my finger on what it is that’s putting me off watching her videos now.
I’m the exact same as you!

I think it may just be a mix of eating the same things over and over again and YT eventually just feeling like a job for most people. A new video just becomes another chore.

I think it may just be a mix of eating the same things over and over again and YT eventually just feeling like a job for most people. A new video just becomes another chore.
Yeah most likely.
How much money do you think Hannah has made off YT since she started? I have no idea about how the earnings work....

Yeah most likely.
How much money do you think Hannah has made off YT since she started? I have no idea about how the earnings work....

My guess would be a couple thousand. I think Hannah does it mostly for the fun of it now, but her videos have gotten less entertaining.

Tonight’s video was so rushed!!! If you don’t have the time, don’t bother! Shite

• Heart
i find karam quite irritating too, after she eats she always goes 'mmmm' about everything and pulls a weird cutesy 'excited' face and it's jarring. she also talks so much in her intros like just get on with the video girl.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.