Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was quite suprised in today’s video to see her out with her friend for dinner wearing the same grubby tshirt she wore to decorate the flat and eat tacos in her car

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No point age-shamimg as my 64 yr old dad still goes out more than I do (29)...:oops:
Ooh no that wasn’t my intention, everyone’s entitled to a good night out! It was the way she was screaming and singing and then taking the Prosecco and doing blowjob shots with it that I thought felt a bit much in the middle of a restaurant with others who were just having meals but to each their own really

Reactions: 4
Ooh no that wasn’t my intention, everyone’s entitled to a good night out! It was the way she was screaming and singing and then taking the Prosecco and doing blowjob shots with it that I thought felt a bit much in the middle of a restaurant with others who were just having meals but to each their own really

I get you. Dang she really thinks she's still 16 sometimes.

Reactions: 1
I think her videos are becoming quite boring now and very repetitive. I know shes gone back to work so it is harder to do YT now but it is really showing in her videos. Also how she eats really annoys me . like why does she seem to act like its a challenge to put as much as she can on her fork then eat it. She eats huge mouthfulls.

Reactions: 8
and she always overdramatises the bites and it is so irritating! I agree she clearly doesn’t have the time for YT now

I ended up unsubscribing today! I just can’t seem to get through a video of hers lately. When she started running around her flat freaking out because the sofa men were outside, that was enough for me to finally unsub 😂

Reactions: 7
She just has this cutesy, look at me I'm a 12 year old type attitude that I can't stand. It is also showing more and more now. Plus I hate looking at her flat in her videos, its just so white and boring and a big eye sore for the background of her videos. The lighting reflects terribly and it doesn't help that she wears dark clothing. She needs a decent set up and not just blaady-blah. I much prefer the videos she films at her parent's when I can be bothered to watch them.

Yes, I unsubscribed today also. I think I'll keep an eye on this thread for any gossip but yeh, there's only so many times I can watch a girl eat very average food and then randomly thrust her gran on screen

Reactions: 5
I do think she seems like a nice person but her content needs a shake up. I suppose the food videos get the best views though. I don’t watch her videos as much now they are very samey

Yeah its pretty hard to expect anything different from her videos now. She also doesn't eat the best foods for someone trying to be serious about weight loss. I guess a lot of people like me watch her gorge so we don't go off our own diets?

It seems like her subscriber count has slowed down too? She was gaining loaaads during lockdowns etc but now it doesn't seem like she is growing as fast. Guess that happens when you constantly upload the same kind of content!

It really annoyed me when she mentioned a price of sth and then added 'is this a lot, I don't know'. Yes in fact it was a lot thank you for rubbing it in about being well off.

• Wow
I always wonder how can she stay so thin considering she can eat so much unhealthy food like super noodles on toast etc. Especially as she can put weight on in her genetics as she was bigger years ago. So shes clearly not someone who can eat and eat without putting weight on. I know the vidoes we see are only a day but i swear if i ate that even for a day itd go straight on me haha. Random but does anyone think she had liposuction like years ago before she became known. Im not shaming her for doing it, everyone can do what they want. But i think she had it.

I think shes said in a video she still calorie counts on days she doesn't film and when she's shown her mfp I'm sure it says her target is 1200 calories

Yeah she counts calories a few days a week to balance it out. And she doesn’t eat that much on those days- she literally has a salad for dinner every day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.