Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same I don't get her prosecco vids/stories/pics etc?? Alcohol is a depressant and that's how she comes across to me...

Reactions: 5
I couldn't get over her scoffing her food within seconds before her friend had even sat down each time they ate in the Costco video LOL she came across so greedy

And those vids she does on her insta stories downing the prosecco is sooo cringe to me
I know I thought that and I know it’s probably a bit of a picky thing to say but the way she eats things with such massive bites seems so greedy. Just slow down luv. Her friend was taking her time

Reactions: 6
the way she eats is irritating. she makes a kind of gurning face when she takes bites and it's jarring

watch her eat this cupcake at 5:10 😂 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Her moaning about the kids in the flat i 100 % understand but surley u see a place a few times so u know what its like noise wise but at the same time its a flat what do u expect ur going to get noise

Her moaning about them is when i started to think she was a bit off

her new in morrison food was pretty much a waste of time she dis liked a lot of the stuff such a waste of food honestly

Reactions: 2
She's very much not a stereotypical fat girl who lost weight and now films Youtube cheat days girl. She doesn't like a lot of foods. I find it kind of surprising.

Reactions: 1
I find it annoying how she takes a massive gasp of breath before every bite!
And also constantly cutting when she takes a bit. I know thats better for a lot of people and I think it is a good idea BUT it just makes her taste testing videos so stop/starty

And also constantly cutting when she takes a bit. I know thats better for a lot of people and I think it is a good idea BUT it just makes her taste testing videos so stop/starty

She seriously exaggerates her bites. I can really see what people mean now. It's like she extends her jaw and puts her mouth over it as far as she can before she bites. And its delayed. Ugh. Its quite annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does anyone watch Karam Kaur? Her videos came up as a suggestion similar to Hannah’s. She does taste test videos and some what I eat in a days. She also has suffered with issues with food before which she talks about a lot. I think she’s so lovely I really enjoy her videos!

Does anyone watch Karam Kaur? Her videos came up as a suggestion similar to Hannah’s. She does taste test videos and some what I eat in a days. She also has suffered with issues with food before which she talks about a lot. I think she’s so lovely I really enjoy her videos!
I checked her out and she’s so good! Finally a girl who has an appetite as big as me 🤣🤣

??? Just looks like another Hannah Marling to me content-wise.

I watch Karam too, but I am afriad there is still some restricting in her everyday life. These food youtubers are just... ugh. But I can't stop watching! (Having an ED previously this is super bad for me hahhaha.)

Has Hannah ever shown her belly on camera, she says she lost loads of weight so intrigued how toned she is?

Has Hannah ever shown her belly on camera, she says she lost loads of weight so intrigued how toned she is?

She seems bottom heavy. I don't think she'll ever show her body on camera as she's said in the past that her weight is her business.

i like watching her videos but i'm starting to find her really rude and annoying tbh. she complains about everything and pulls the most snobby faces about food

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.