Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joanna x

I get why she feels like she needs him in the videos because the ones of just her alone are soo bland and boring. She really doesn’t have much about her or the right personality to be a YouTuber. She never talks of anything interesting and she literally just fills the silences with stupid stuff in between bites and then just cuts to her next eating scene. I find her videos very messy and sooo boring and a bit awkward if I’m honest when they are just her

Reactions: 4

doodlebug

VIP Member
I swear she’s implied it ended badly last time…well I hope for her sake they are meant to be and he’s changed (if I’m right in thinking she said he was a dick before)

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Surprised there hasn’t been a bit more discussion of that first podcast episode tbf! I totally get she’s new to it - but it was very bland, pretty awkward. Do we see her keeping it up for very long?

Sorry I would've listened but I couldn't be arsed downloading it off somewhere other than YT. Not really sure why she has a podcast tbh, what makes it so important? I'm there to watch her eat food not get life advice.

She should make an episode reading her tattle life page.

Last edited:

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
I don’t know what has changed about this girl- I used to really like her channel but I just watched her new video (with some girl called jade?) and it was so terrible I couldn’t watch it.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
she’s mentioned multiple times she wants to lose weight so can we not pretend like she’s okay that she’s gaining weight? nothing wrong with it but she literally said she wants to lose weight.
She used to be fat and lost the weight, so I’m sure she’s always aware when she starts to gain again hence saying she wants to lose weight. But for someone who probably gains weight easily, I’m surprised she wants to do so many eating vlogs with quite unhealthy food?

Her eating vlogs are boring and repetitive so it’s time she got some new ‘healthier’ content.

cscm11

Her flat isn’t my taste, but maybe she likes it and also forward thinking when it comes to sell it will be easier. She has made it clear it’s not her forever home and plans to upsize when she can, so maybe she doesn’t want to add her style to this home but will in the future homes. My friend did the same with her first home kept it very basic deco, now she’s all about colour everywhere.

Just listening to her latest pod and she’s having a right moan that someone found the picture of her boyfriend on her mates Facebook and then sent it to her. I’m assuming it was a tattler I wish someone would post it on here 🤣

• Haha

HairyBerries

VIP Member
I do enjoy Hannah’s videos they are my comfort watch BUT does it bug the hell out of anyone else that her flat is completely black and white !! There’s 0 colour (apart from the Xmas tree now) but even her Xmas tree is . It’s sooo bland to look at let alone live in

Yeah I hate her house. Lmao. It's so uninviting. It's so basic just black tables, chairs, couches everywhere and a white bed. It needs taste or character development.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Neither was her recent ex 😂 but then we all have different taste. As long as she's happy and he treats her right, that's the main thing.

Miss polar

VIP Member
Just watched the holiday vlog! The pain in the arse boyfriend is constantly wittering off camera.

She basically eats what she eats at home!
chicken nuggets chips, croissants with Nutella.
not even any fresh chicken or fish and veggies!
Bit of the mean girls vibe about her and Ellen as well!!

spillthetea22

VIP Member
I’ve just watched the latest video. My god, so lazy!!! Spend the day with me means she actually has to film the day!! the most exciting part of the vlog was the drama of her mum getting a stale lemon cake and having to return it. And didn’t she just go on holiday!? Why does she require a whole new holiday clothing shop. So excessive.

shh77

VIP Member
Hannah saying she’s done no Xmas shopping, but has everyone’s chocolate, because one year she didn’t get any chocolate and it was the worst Xmas ever! is totally me lol

• Haha

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
She’s going ahead with the podcast then. Bought herself a microphone and asking what topics people would like her to cover. Can’t see that lasting.
Other people have tried, done a couple episodes and giving up. Think it requires a lot more work then YouTube, so if she’s concentrating on that I don’t think her content is going to get any better.
Yea who's gonna wanna listen to her? what's she going to talk about? quite an odd choice for a 'food vlogger'.

Starfact

I don't understand why she sets herself up for challenges she obviously doesn't want to do?

& is it just me or does her house not feel very 'homey'?
I agree, her house seems very cold and not cosy/comfortable . yeah she loves moaning though so thats prob why

opini0nated

Chatty Member
No point age-shamimg as my 64 yr old dad still goes out more than I do (29)...:oops:
Ooh no that wasn’t my intention, everyone’s entitled to a good night out! It was the way she was screaming and singing and then taking the Prosecco and doing blowjob shots with it that I thought felt a bit much in the middle of a restaurant with others who were just having meals but to each their own really

Delilah13

I'm going though a break up right now so I can sympathise, it massively sucks!
I know we all wanted his voice out of the videos but no one wanted them to break up.

mrshb91

i was actually cringing watching it! i had to turn it off when she was eating the mcdonald’s talking shit! the fact she edited that and thought ‘yeah, that’s a good video’ says it all really 😂 i’m all for enjoying yourself but getting drunk / being hungover doesn’t make interesting content for me personally

I’m a bit lost how she stated in her latest video that she is a manager of a corporate job. Imagine your manager sat filming YouTube videos eating McDonalds effing and jeffing?!

• Haha

Delilah13

I do really enjoy Hannahs videos with her Nan 😅

Just finished the video with her Nan, can't believe how negative she still is. I HATE profiteroles, I HATE gold. Like do you really though? Or are they just not your preference? Poor Nan 😂

Last edited: