Hannah Marling #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This on her Instagram - well maybe if you talked about anything other than being bloody pregnant people would have something else to ask you about!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her bottom lip looks very plump in today’s vlog! Must be the new angle she’s having to film due to her bad back!

She got very irate about the noisy motorbike while she was trying to film. At one point she’s going to go out and ‘bleeping egg him’ 😳

I used to love Hannah and had nothing bad to say or think of her at all I thought she was lovely. However as time has gone on I can’t stand her. She gives me the ick. She’s rude boring always moaning ugly yet thinks she’s gorgeous lol. Mentions things she doesn’t want to tell us so why mention them. She will struggle with a baby and they will split up you see. Doesn’t want us to know her man’s name but wants to make money off him in the vlogs. I now think she’s a very snotty rude witch. She doesn’t cook can’t cook yet does a channel on food lol. As for being a chav yes she is yet thinks she better then others as for not showing her belly again very rude and is just using viewers for money has no real bond with her audience at all. Just seeing her face now just irritates me
---
When I first saw her channel I was taken aback by how much older she looked then her age and how plain she was

Reactions: 7
I used to love Hannah and had nothing bad to say or think of her at all I thought she was lovely. However as time has gone on I can’t stand her. She gives me the ick. She’s rude boring always moaning ugly yet thinks she’s gorgeous lol. Mentions things she doesn’t want to tell us so why mention them. She will struggle with a baby and they will split up you see. Doesn’t want us to know her man’s name but wants to make money off him in the vlogs. I now think she’s a very snotty rude witch. She doesn’t cook can’t cook yet does a channel on food lol. As for being a chav yes she is yet thinks she better then others as for not showing her belly again very rude and is just using viewers for money has no real bond with her audience at all. Just seeing her face now just irritates me
---
When I first saw her channel I was taken aback by how much older she looked then her age and how plain she was

I used to think she was gorgeous back when she started but then with time her real personality shone through and she became a bit of a billigerent duck face in my eyes..she doesn't have anything to offer anymore and is pretty desperate to be pregnant and be over with just so she can say she's had a baby at 30

Reactions: 3
I used to think she was gorgeous back when she started but then with time her real personality shone through and she became a bit of a billigerent duck face in my eyes..she doesn't have anything to offer anymore and is pretty desperate to be pregnant and be over with just so she can say she's had a baby at 30
She will so struggle loosing her me time and being with a baby in that small flat

Reactions: 2
The way she talks about how much houses are where she lives then I can't see them moving anytime soon especially if she's going to take some time off when she has the baby and loses some income. They'll probably end up moving in with her parents as she'll probably struggle with motherhood but she'll say they're saving for a house! I do wonder if their relationship will survive parenthood.

They have no idea what’s gonna hit them when they have a baby. Classic case of a pair of chavs doing what society expects at a certain age but also thinking of the baby as some kind of trendy accessory- man alive, the arse is about to fall out of her world in more ways than she can begin to imagine.

She will so struggle loosing her me time and being with a baby in that small flat

unless she gets lucky with a very calm and no fuss baby which I would doubt she'll take it out on her viewers even more I'd say....just a baby and her being an insufferable person already with a youtube channel is not a good mix

Reactions: 1
I’d love to be a fly on the wall when the baby comes, can see them constantly be at each other and niggling, little sleep and he seems like a twit and will probably make stupid comments thinking he’s funny. He also seems like he’d do the bare minimum and not want his life to change much pre to post baby. It’s going to be a shock to their systems.

However it was all be portrayed as a blissful rosy bubble on social media.

It seems like they haven't even been back together for that long and he's already sick of her sh*t especially when she was mentioning how her viewers pointed out that her road rage has gotten really bad....gee I wonder why letting out those repressed feelings ay

Omg she’s seriously so stupid!
Getting all angry about the “Oat Milk” Chocolate being dark chocolate!
“That’s not Milk! It says right there Oak Milk Chocolate! That’s definitely dark!”
……Hannah you idiot…. it’s “Oat Milk” (as in the alternative milk - hence why it’s Vegan 🙄) NOT “Oat. Milk.” Chocolate 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Omg she’s seriously so stupid!
Getting all angry about the “Oat Milk” Chocolate being dark chocolate!
“That’s not Milk! It says right there Oak Milk Chocolate! That’s definitely dark!”
……Hannah you idiot…. it’s “Oat Milk” (as in the alternative milk - hence why it’s Vegan 🙄) NOT “Oat. Milk.” Chocolate 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Surprised she wasn’t complaining it was false advertising as she couldn’t see any porridge oats in the chocolate either. “It says right there oat milk chocolate, so where are the oats?” 😂

• Haha
if she cannot handle a car exhaust making noise outside her flat then how tf is she gonna handle a baby lmao. she’s so over dramatic about everything

• Heart
I rewatched the q&a they did when she announced she was back with him. What I found strange is in the 3 years they were apart she mentioned seeing him a few times (one time on a date with another girl!) but it sounded like they ignored each other if they bumped into each other.

Yet as soon as their mothers bumped into each other and his Mum told him Hannah was single again they just happened to be in the same pub that weekend and got talking and then got back together?

To me that just shows she was desperate after her boyfriend dumped her and she was scared of getting to 30 and being single and wanted to be engaged or have a baby. Same way she wasn’t on the pill but surprised she got pregnant!

To me if it didn’t work the first time around, I can’t see how it suddenly works 3 years later and while she’s on the rebound? I find him immature for a 31 year old. They’re going to feel the strain when they have a newborn and if she’s a moody cow now then she’s going to be even worse when the baby arrives.

No vlog today and she'll let us know if there will be one next week! No doubt when she comes back she'll explain about her bad back and how tired she is and she couldn't manage to vlog. Although she did manage to go to a Baby Show yesterday!!

I wonder if they'll have more kids. I know they'll be in a honeymoon stage with this baby she might be pregnant again with another child in a year

Does anyone watch her TikToks? I can’t believe how many clothes she has for the baby! Anyone see her latest TikTok of boyfriend doing an impression of her? I bet all she’s done is moan her whole pregnancy.

I think this baby is going to be put into care/nursery/crèche/preschool/whatever ECE is called in the UK ASAP! I feel like she’s not going to cope with a newborn, doesn’t reeeeally want to be a mum, just likes the idea of having a baby (sorry that sounds so terrible) and the novelty will wear off reeeeal quick!

Reactions: 5
I think this baby is going to be put into care/nursery/crèche/preschool/whatever ECE is called in the UK ASAP! I feel like she’s not going to cope with a newborn, doesn’t reeeeally want to be a mum, just likes the idea of having a baby (sorry that sounds so terrible) and the novelty will wear off reeeeal quick!
and use the reasoning that it’s to allow her more time to put more effort into her YouTube channel. Not that she ever put effort into her videos prior. Either that the baby will be off to her mum/ nan’s.

they both seem like hardcore partyers it's so strange they're pregnant with a baby now, they're just taking any chance to get pissed like that joke of a baby shower where it was more about them then really getting together with friends and discussing future plans, exciting stuff like baby names or building crib challenges etc

in fact I can see them both scoffing at my comment now as I type it. The baby really is like a type of accessory