Hannah Marling #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever see her friends? Since being with her boyfriend I haven’t really seen her with her pals that she used to heavily feature in her vlogs

Reactions: 2
Does she ever see her friends? Since being with her boyfriend I haven’t really seen her with her pals that she used to heavily feature in her vlogs
They probably don’t want to hang out with her considering how moody she’s been during her pregnancy!
And totally agree as mentioned earlier - she seems to have a real bee in her bonnet about not being able to drink! …I know she’s mentioned in the past she gets really anxious in social situations, so maybe not being able to have alcohol as her crutch is really affecting her. BUT it does seem like she can’t have fun without it! 😬😬

Reactions: 4
They probably don’t want to hang out with her considering how moody she’s been during her pregnancy!
And totally agree as mentioned earlier - she seems to have a real bee in her bonnet about not being able to drink! …I know she’s mentioned in the past she gets really anxious in social situations, so maybe not being able to have alcohol as her crutch is really affecting her. BUT it does seem like she can’t have fun without it! 😬😬
I don’t understand why you would ONLY hang out with your friends if there’s alcohol involved though? It’s sad and a bit strange that she won’t do anything without alcohol with her own friends. Are their friendships solely based on getting pissed…very strange

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I didn't think she would have kids so soon with her lifestyle tbh

Reactions: 1
She said in today’s video that she’d thought about doing one where she eats cuisines she’s never tried before because she’d spotted an African food stand in the food court. I almost fell over with shock as it was a good idea and more amazingly a new idea! Then she says but I don’t know what else I’d have to eat. FFS she lives just outside London where you can get every cuisine you can imagine! Why does she never venture outside her local area unless it’s for a bloody bottomless brunch?

• Haha
She said in today’s video that she’d thought about doing one where she eats cuisines she’s never tried before because she’d spotted an African food stand in the food court. I almost fell over with shock as it was a good idea and more amazingly a new idea! Then she says but I don’t know what else I’d have to eat. FFS she lives just outside London where you can get every cuisine you can imagine! Why does she never venture outside her local area unless it’s for a bloody bottomless brunch?

african food lmfao doubt that's gonna last long on her plate

Mg her angry issues are out of control!!
She totally WOULD post about that woman that “wronged her” in the carpark!! She’s SUCH A KAREN!! 😬😬
…and then “oh I can’t have road rage when I have a baby!” ….na darls, you can’t! 😳😳

• Wow
Someone tells her they can’t have kids and all she puts is this 😳
As someone else who can't have kids, if that was my comment and Hannah had replied with just that, it honestly wouldn't bother me. I wouldn't expect her to comment back about it. To be honest, I don't even know why that person even mentioned it, it just seems a bit weird to say hey I can't have kids but I love seeing people have kids. Of course you do, we don't hate fertile women because we're infertile 🤷‍♀️ I get a little bit jealous, but that's about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As someone else who can't have kids, if that was my comment and Hannah had replied with just that, it honestly wouldn't bother me. I wouldn't expect her to comment back about it. To be honest, I don't even know why that person even mentioned it, it just seems a bit weird to say hey I can't have kids but I love seeing people have kids. Of course you do, we don't hate fertile women because we're infertile 🤷‍♀️ I get a little bit jealous, but that's about it.
I agree that it was weird to comment that but I’m guessing she did expect her fave YouTuber 😉 to say something like ‘I’m sorry you can’t have children’.

Also, some infertile people do hate fertile people as I’ve experienced the hate.

I agree that it was weird to comment that but I’m guessing she did expect her fave YouTuber 😉 to say something like ‘I’m sorry you can’t have children’.

Also, some infertile people do hate fertile people as I’ve experienced the hate.
Yeah, she probably did expect her to say something, but Hannah shouldn't have to, she maybe also wasn't quite sure what to say. I'm not defending Hannah though, she does have her faults.
Sorry to read you've experienced some hatred, I do think it's more a jealousy thing than actual hate though. Some people get more jealous than others and it can come across as hate because they are so angry. I struggled with my jealousy at first but it's not as extreme as it used to be. I have lots of friends with babies who I love to pieces, and I can hand them back 😂

Yeah, she probably did expect her to say something, but Hannah shouldn't have to, she maybe also wasn't quite sure what to say. I'm not defending Hannah though, she does have her faults.
Sorry to read you've experienced some hatred, I do think it's more a jealousy thing than actual hate though. Some people get more jealous than others and it can come across as hate because they are so angry. I struggled with my jealousy at first but it's not as extreme as it used to be. I have lots of friends with babies who I love to pieces, and I can hand them back 😂
I think that’s what I was getting at..that she clearly didn’t know what to say but she’s been a YouTuber for long enough and gets loads of arse licking comments but she just writes ‘thank you’. She doesn’t appear to have much empathy and comes across as selfish to me.

If she was infertile she would definitely be jealous and bitter. Not everyone handles it as well as you ❤

I think that’s what I was getting at..that she clearly didn’t know what to say but she’s been a YouTuber for long enough and gets loads of arse licking comments but she just writes ‘thank you’. She doesn’t appear to have much empathy and comes across as selfish to me.

If she was infertile she would definitely be jealous and bitter. Not everyone handles it as well as you ❤
I totally agree with you. I don't think she reads comments properly, she always seems to just do a quick "thank you". She can be a bit selfish at times. I still like her but there are sides to her that do annoy me.
Oh believe me, I didn't handle it well at first, but I learnt to. The jealousy is still there but I can control it now.

Fellow infertile 🥰😘 and yea I agree, it can be very awkward if/when you tell people that as people don’t know what to say/how to respond! I don’t expect anyone to feel sorry for me though, it’s not THEIR fault I can’t have babies and I’m not angry at THEM that they can!

Fellow infertile 🥰😘 and yea I agree, it can be very awkward if/when you tell people that as people don’t know what to say/how to respond! I don’t expect anyone to feel sorry for me though, it’s not THEIR fault I can’t have babies and I’m not angry at THEM that they can!
Exactly, this is why I wouldn't be like that viewer and mention it because I don't want people to feel awkward or feel like they have to say "oh I'm so sorry" etc. And like you say, it's not their fault we can't have kids so no point being angry with them either.

• Heart
“I haven’t been buying much for him because my baby shower is soon, and I know people will be buying stuff for the baby”
…..I wouldn’t be so sure about that if I was you babes! You’ve been so crazy strict about what you’ll “allow” people to buy, I’d be hesitant to get you anything! 😏😂

“I haven’t been buying much for him because my baby shower is soon, and I know people will be buying stuff for the baby”
…..I wouldn’t be so sure about that if I was you babes! You’ve been so crazy strict about what you’ll “allow” people to buy, I’d be hesitant to get you anything! 😏😂
I assume they’ve all been given a ‘baby list’ and have to buy off that due to what a fussy cow she is!

Also, I bloody hate baby showers. Why can’t people wait until the baby is actually born?

Reactions: 3
Oh FFS she’s such a lazy vlogger- she doesn’t know what the difference is between a Scotch pancake and an American pancake, doesn’t know what a sesame bar is - fair enough not to know, but why wouldn’t she Google it? And if she says she’s having a smoooovie one more time I’ll scream