Hannah Marling #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh FFS she’s such a lazy vlogger- she doesn’t know what the difference is between a Scotch pancake and an American pancake, doesn’t know what a sesame bar is - fair enough not to know, but why wouldn’t she Google it? And if she says she’s having a smoooovie one more time I’ll scream
She’s a chav

Reactions: 6
Exactly WHAT was the point of doing that “diet plan” she hardly followed ANY of it and cut a lot of things out!
…then half way through “oo a baked potato, I wish I’d choose that day!” …so lazy! Why didn’t she look through them all and decide on one where she’d actually like everything and follow it properly! 🙄🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Exactly WHAT was the point of doing that “diet plan” she hardly followed ANY of it and cut a lot of things out!
…then half way through “oo a baked potato, I wish I’d choose that day!” …so lazy! Why didn’t she look through them all and decide on one where she’d actually like everything and follow it properly! 🙄🫠

She's ridiculous. The whole point of a diet plan includes eating things you may dislike or like. That's the actual fun of it. These youtubers are ridiculous.

these passive aggressive comments like get a life or get a hobby are so rich coming from her 😂 wtf does she do all day except go to lakeside and moan constantly

Reactions: 7
Eww…I can’t believe she left that bit in near the end where he licks the cream then opens his mouth to show it 🤮🤮

God he’s irritating! Hope he grows up a bit when he becomes a father.

Him saying he’s learnt not to bite back now with her pregnancy hormones. Wait until they’re both knackered from sleepless nights with a newborn!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
He’s such a prick 🙄 People in the comments saying they’re hilarious together. Really?! I imagine he can have a really nasty attitude

Reactions: 5
He’s such a prick 🙄 People in the comments saying they’re hilarious together. Really?! I imagine he can have a really nasty attitude

100%. I reckon the only reason one of them didn't end up with someone else is because everyone saw their nasty deplorable attitude and left them to be with each other

Reactions: 1
She had the baby shower last night with a dj? Baby showers are a day thing, morning or afternoon. It's not meant to be an actual bloody party for God sake 🙄 I don't usually moan about her but for some reason this has really annoyed me, probably more than it should 😂
And while we're on the subject, when did it become a thing that men went to baby showers?!! It's supposed to be a female thing.

Reactions: 4
Just seemed like a party to me but no doubt she was in a mood because they were all drunk and she can’t drink !

Also, boyfriend is a DJ in his spare time so that’s probably why they had a DJ.

Another vlog where she seems like she can’t be arsed and having naps again! This one is an AD for ‘hallo fresh’!

It seems she’s not wanting to film her bump so keeps hiding it or bending down to the camera. Wonder why she’s not wanting to show it?

She mentions she’s going out with Jade but can’t really be arsed. Imagine if none of her friends could be arsed to go to her baby shower. She did go out (for an Nandos) and Jade makes a very brief appearance.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Another vlog where she seems like she can’t be arsed and having naps again! This one is an AD for ‘hallo fresh’!

It seems she’s not wanting to film her bump so keeps hiding it or bending down to the camera. Wonder why she’s not wanting to show it?

She mentions she’s going out with Jade but can’t really be arsed. Imagine if none of her friends could be arsed to go to her baby shower. She did go out (for an Nandos) and Jade makes a very brief appearance.

She's so rude, leaves it in a video, if I were her friend I wouldn't have gone to her baby shower.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Right?! Can you imagine if her friends texted her the way she treats them?!
I sure as hell wouldn’t want to get on her bad side though! She seems like a real “mean girl”!!

Surprised we didn’t get the usual pass-ag/bitchy “disclaimer” at the start of this video about “this is MY pregnancy, MY body. Don’t come for me. I’ll eat what I want! Etc etc”
…although we did get the “if you’ve watched my channel for a while you’ll know I’m not a cook. I don’t like to. I don’t want to. I don’t need any tips blah blah blah”

I really wonder how she’ll keep up with filming once the baby is born!

Right?! Can you imagine if her friends texted her the way she treats them?!
I sure as hell wouldn’t want to get on her bad side though! She seems like a real “mean girl”!!

Surprised we didn’t get the usual pass-ag/bitchy “disclaimer” at the start of this video about “this is MY pregnancy, MY body. Don’t come for me. I’ll eat what I want! Etc etc”
…although we did get the “if you’ve watched my channel for a while you’ll know I’m not a cook. I don’t like to. I don’t want to. I don’t need any tips blah blah blah”

I really wonder how she’ll keep up with filming once the baby is born!
I noticed about the change to the disclaimer, she must have read here as to what we said about her last disclaimer!

I don’t see how she’ll keep up either. I think she’ll move to TikTok.

Reactions: 3
She’s not going to tell her viewers why she’s having so many blood tests in pregnancy but it’s not anemia related. Why even mention it at all then? 🙄

Had to laugh at her saying she’s not as tired in the third trimester when in her last vlog she had to have a nap!

Reactions: 4
New more appropriate car for the baby and her mums getting her old car? Is that right or it’s the other way around and her mum is getting a new car and she’s having her old one? 🤷‍♀️
Yes something like that! But cars are boring to me so I didn’t take much notice!

No doubt she wanted a bigger car to fit the pram in etc!