Hannah Marling #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always sounds annoyed about the boyfriend lately! I was a bit like that!

I canā€™t believe how much she naps during the day. Sheā€™s bloody lucky she only works two days a week and from home!

Sounds like sheā€™s probably anaemic. I was anaemic in all mine and I know she doesnā€™t went any advice but my anaemia in my second pregnancy led to complications so she shouldnā€™t mess about not getting the blood test.

Iā€™m not keen on buying presents from the baby before itā€™s born but each to their own. I still canā€™t believe how many outfits she has for the baby!

Does her brother have any children? Is this going to be the first grandchild as well?

Reactions: 1
Does her brother have any children? Is this going to be the first grandchild as well?
Um yes..?

Her brother has no children as he is a few years younger than her and not sexually or socially charged up

Um yes..?

Her brother has no children as he is a few years younger than her and not sexually or socially charged up
Was just curious lol ā€¦so baby boy is probably going to be even MORE spoiled, being the first grandbaby

Reactions: 2
Her latest insta post makes her look simple. That poor baby doesnā€™t stand a chance - between her and My Boyfriend that kidā€™s eyes are going to be as far apart as its ears

• Haha
Reactions: 3
dear god what is her latest vlog? the moaning and bitching is fired up next level. she is doing a really good job of making herself unlikeable

can you imagine if any of the successful British youtubers had the attitude that she has. YouTube/social media is definitely not for her.

dear god what is her latest vlog? the moaning and bitching is fired up next level. she is doing a really good job of making herself unlikeable

can you imagine if any of the successful British youtubers had the attitude that she has. YouTube/social media is definitely not for her.
Plus her constant ā€œdonā€™t want to share because I know people are gonna comment and I donā€™t care for the adviceā€ type attitude on everything is soooo entitled and bitchy. She put herself online and only wants ppl licking up to her??? Yuck. So egotistical and just honestly shows how much of an unpleasant person she is. She gives off the vibe that she used to bully people in schoolā€¦

Reactions: 6
Agree sheā€™s become even more bitchy in pregnancy. I see a rocky relationship with the boyfriend if she gives him the same attitude she gives her followers!

Tbh I kinda saw this coming as I picked up in their first ever Q&A about the baby she said she was worried about how challenging this pregnancy was going to be in the later months

She's not even that far along but I think the bf is not being too supportive and maybe she feels like how did I end up here

I believe if she had the chance she would be milking being single again -- the grass is always greener on the other side.

ā€œBroccoli and Cowā€ šŸ« šŸ« šŸ« šŸ«£šŸ«£šŸ«£šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Lol OMG can she actually speak ā€œEnglishā€??! šŸ˜¬
Sound it out with me - KALE, darls, KAAALLLE! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
IMG_9953.jpeg
IMG_9954.jpeg
IMG_9955.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Very bitchy at beginning of todays vlog saying donā€™t bother telling her what to eat during pregnancy. I have watched a lot of pregnant vloggers and none of them have ever been as rude as this witch!

Plus still napping!

Last edited:
what a vile way to say it. absolute witch

couldā€™ve just said please donā€™t comment on what Iā€™m eating just because Iā€™m pregnant, and left it there

what a vile way to say it. absolute witch

couldā€™ve just said please donā€™t comment on what Iā€™m eating just because Iā€™m pregnant, and left it there
Plus she didnā€™t even eat anything bad, so there was no need to even say anything.

Also when she said as if she is being forced to go to things she has no interest in but then tried to backtrack as one of the things was Ellenā€™s birthday! Can you imagine if it was Ellen pregnant and not wanting to go out for Hannahā€™s birthday she would be seething !

It seems like she canā€™t enjoy a night out because she canā€™t drink alcohol !

Reactions: 2
Plus she didnā€™t even eat anything bad, so there was no need to even say anything.

Also when she said as if she is being forced to go to things she has no interest in but then tried to backtrack as one of the things was Ellenā€™s birthday! Can you imagine if it was Ellen pregnant and not wanting to go out for Hannahā€™s birthday she would be seething !

It seems like she canā€™t enjoy a night out because she canā€™t drink alcohol !
Think youā€™re onto something with her not being able to enjoy a night out without alcohol. Iā€™m guessing alcohol and being tipsy is her personality and what makes her fun, as being without it sheā€™s just a miserable snarky witch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Ellen the short-haired blonde woman? I probably could not stand being in the same room as Hannah and Ellen, tbh! I remember in Hannah's full day of eating at Mcdonald's vlog with Ellen, a guy at the drive-thru snapped at Hannah a bit and Ellen recorded it on her phone which I thought was a low-key trite thing to do..Hannah was standing up for herself and others

probably to show her little boyf when she got home

They're all witches imo I've stopped watching her now she's so boring and probs can't wait until her pregnancy is over, she'll probably throw a post-pregnancy bottomless brunch asap