Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So very tedious the pair of them. Contributing nothing of value through their ‘creative’ efforts. Plus they look as though they get dressed in the dark.

Reactions: 3
imagine making fun of people taking a picture when your friend religiously documents her clothes falling off and you post bUnS OuT pics to appear quirky, lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine making fun of people taking a picture when that is her literal job on Instagram.
Get over yourself and let people have their fun Hannah.

Reactions: 7
lol at the social media desperation displayed above, i find her so incredibly cringeworthy and uncool.

also why does she do the cynical gen z irony behaviour when we all know she’s pushing 30, grow up
Oh wow, she's what 28? I thought she was Joel's age. That partying has caught up with the pair of them.

Reactions: 1
That story where she's like "I wrote about this TV programme for Amazon" and then it's just an Instagram caption.... LOL

(and why would Amazon get an influencer to do that anyway? do they not have social media staff of their own?? weird)

I love how she said “not to be all instagram hates photos” when that is literally what she says every single week

• Haha
Reactions: 4
every time I click on her insta stories, she's begging her followers to like her post... hannah is the epitome of InStagRam haTeS PhoToS 🤡

• Haha
‘Fashun’
She looks like she rolled around in a charity shop.

I'm all for eschewing fast fashion (if that is the case here, i'm just assuming based on some of the things she's wearing) Venetia La Manna looks like she does that but ends up looking amazing. Hannah looks awful here.

It’s just microtrend on top of microtrend and she wonders why her content is flopping. Her personal style has completely evaporated, she looks like every 16 year old on tiktok
I think this an exceptionally good characterisation of the problem she and all manner of other influencers between 27ish and 34ish are staring down the barrel of.

For the most part your audience ages with you, and if your brand is centred around some general style and lifestyle amalgam as is the case for most of these women, then if your lifestyle gets suspended in amber to the extent that it falls out of kilter with the habits and/or aspirations of a large % of other people your age, your audience evaporates. And of course the party going 19-year-olds are mostly inclined to follow other 19-year-olds. They don’t gravitate naturally to parasocial relationships with women a decade or more older than them. So an influencer with a lifestyle that most of her followers have either grown out of or have grown out of enjoying is ultimately on a hiding to nothing.

Reactions: 8
‘Fashun’
that pose is giving "Mom said its my turn on the Playstation"

I think this an exceptionally good characterisation of the problem she and all manner of other influencers between 27ish and 34ish are staring down the barrel of.

For the most part your audience ages with you, and if your brand is centred around some general style and lifestyle amalgam as is the case for most of these women, then if your lifestyle gets suspended in amber to the extent that it falls out of kilter with the habits and/or aspirations of a large % of other people your age, your audience evaporates. And of course the party going 19-year-olds are mostly inclined to follow other 19-year-olds. They don’t gravitate naturally to parasocial relationships with women a decade or more older than them. So an influencer with a lifestyle that most of her followers have either grown out of or have grown out of enjoying is ultimately on a hiding to nothing.
Totally agree. See also Lily Melrose. There's a whole audience of people around her age (myself included) who don't have kids and don't want to see family content, but also find the whole Tiktok fashion thing totally un-relatable. I don't know anyone in their late 20s or 30s who dresses like that, regardless of lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Really well summarised. I wonder what's going to happen to these girls now. Ones like Hannah clearly don't have much of a 'retirement' plan or plan B. For a lot of these influencers it's to move into the mum-fluencer stage but obviously that isn't for everyone, and it doesn't have to be. It would be good if influencers like Hannah had something more to them than just going out and wearing clothes. That's got a real sell by date.

It's hilarious that she doesn't see this, that her content is tit and also her audience have grown out of her and the younger ones are too young for her, not that Instagram is 'shadow blocking' her amazing content :rolleyes: it just seems so obvious.

Back to my original point though, what's going to happen to these girls now?

Reactions: 2
If that’s how she dresses herself these days I’d start dusting off the old law degree and cracking on with a new CV