Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just re remembered Hannah Louise F my ex cheated on me with her and she had a partner at the time too, always remember the silent satisfaction I felt when I realised she’s a fake red head. Going on 6 + years on she’s not aged well, give it up darling you look miserable and drab x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god that latest ad for Mubi is a painful watch. Cheer up love and look at the camera instead of your script. No wonder it bombed.

Reactions: 2
Oh my god that latest ad for Mubi is a painful watch. Cheer up love and look at the camera instead of your script. No wonder it bombed.
I couldn’t finish it. What a monotonous droning voice. The deadpan seems forced as well.

I find people who lose their accent so quickly weird as well. I have friends who’ve been here twice as long and have much stronger accents. It just comes off as an early indicator of someone being a bit fake/tries too hard to fit in

Reactions: 3
Only her mates have left comments 🥴 also half effort declaring the paid partnership. Looks like she uploaded her media studies coursework

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I went to see the ad, expecting it to be bad... And it was so much worse, lmao. Had to turn it off after 5 seconds (3 of them were spent pondering whether it was satire).

edit: Her post about her dog was cute though, I wonder what she thinks of her besties/nemeses Linda and Lizzy ditching their pets.

• Haha
LOL @ "a day over 12". I mean, if she was going for "trailer park child bride", then I guess I can see it?

She looks awful in her latest stories. That blonde section in her hair is terrible.

What age is Joel again?

I remember seeing them in Ally Pally summer before last and they both looked like they needed a good wash/miserable. We were sat at a table near them in the beer garden and they barely spoke a word to one another, were on their phones constantly

Reactions: 5
Just used modash.io to find out how many fake followers she has. She’s rocking 29.57% fake followers. Thought it’d be more to be honest.

Reactions: 4
Always funny when an influencer who presents themselves as edgy/left-wing/gritty has lovely middle class parents who clearly love and support, Alexa play common people by Pulp

Reactions: 6
Cringing at her over exaggerating a northern accent on that video of pool on her story loool she’s so posh usually