Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow her content is seriously lagging and, what happened to her top lip recently?! Joel looks like her ragged, tired uncle not a partner, I couldn't imagine a couple being more on different spectrum vibes if i tried!

Reactions: 3
I mean, for once she's not wrong. But she still manages to get in some snarkiness.
It's just the fact that she posts a standalone high and mighty story like this followed by a riveting "what I wore in a week" reel

It's just the fact that she posts a standalone high and mighty story like this followed by a riveting "what I wore in a week" reel
Reminds me of

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Intelligent input darling x
Gotta love how she's making an empty statement, yet makes it seem like she's been a front BBC reporter. 🤡 For her it's purely a flex, gives off the same vibes as Brittany Bathgate sharing a conversation with a friend about war in Ukraine and how people sending in stuff are irrational, puffing her chest out because she's not one of them, yet doing nothing, sharing no alternative or useful information.

Reactions: 5
Who wants to bet she's gifted the same Edinburgh luxury hotel stay that Liv Purvis has just come back from?

Reactions: 2
I know times are hard, but she's only donated a grand total of £30 to her 'best pal' 🙄 😭

View attachment 1806991
Gatekeepin’ hell. You can be a blonde beige wool coat girl AND like the Cramps, Hannah.
What and you're better than everyone else because you wear overpriced ill fitting vintage clothes and affiliate link indie yet unsustainable fashion brands while listening to said music? duck off you gatekeeping twit.

View attachment 1806991
Gatekeepin’ hell. You can be a blonde beige wool coat girl AND like the Cramps, Hannah.
Oh lord, imagine someone actually liking a classy camel coat and some winter highlights in their hair! She literally got blonde money/ fringes pieces about three years after the rest of London and tries to make wearing black and drinking guinness her whole personality - because she is so edgy don't you know guys!111!11!!! Stick to going braless and drinking pints as your "niche" darling

If you fancy feeling second hand embarrassment read her World Cup tweets.

Reactions: 1
That no more Christmas parties pic 😅 Her lipstick and eye make up are bleeding everywhere and what the hell is the Captain Hook outfit? She looks smashed