Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine not knowing what airport your flight is from?! What the duck hahaha could never be me
What planet is she on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You can look pretty effortlessly good in your early to mid twenties but you just can't pull it off after 😭 I know from personal experience lmfao and these two are also an excellent example.

Hannah looks a mess like the kind of middle age drunk in leopard print you'd avoid in the pub toilets and Joel's clothes look so ill fitting 💀

Reactions: 7
You can look pretty effortlessly good in your early to mid twenties but you just can't pull it off after 😭 I know from personal experience lmfao and these two are also an excellent example.

Hannah looks a mess like the kind of middle age drunk in leopard print you'd avoid in the pub toilets and Joel's clothes look so ill fitting 💀
That description of how Hannah looks is spot on.

She really can’t pull off that rolled around in the rejects pile of a charity shop look anymore. She looks rough. I honestly think people who had real pretty privilege in their early twenties like her never had to learn how to look good. They just did. And now she’s all the worse for it

Reactions: 4

They've both gained weight (which there's nothing wrong with) and it looks like neither of them have a clue how to change the way they dress to suit their bodies so they're just chucking anything on. Hannah used to wear really nice tailored clothes and she still could, she was TINY before so it's not like she's become too big for it??!

also (and she's not alone in this) the clothes she's choosing seem too targeted towards what's in fashion with Gen Z when she herself is not that age and can't pull it off.

Reactions: 2
Well yeah, not when you’re as wasted as her 😂
She is totally one of those people who gets sloshed by 2pm, leaves her phone out in a crowded bar while she stumbles off to the bathroom, and then whines about how the universe is unfair because how could this possibly happen to her!

Reactions: 3
She is totally one of those people who gets sloshed by 2pm, leaves her phone out in a crowded bar while she stumbles off to the bathroom, and then whines about how the universe is unfair because how could this possibly happen to her!
Yep! I’ve been primavera 3 times and never had my phone stolen.

Yeah it was snatched off the tube a year or two ago? And then she was gifted a Google pixel which she'll no doubt be in gifted again
I used to have a friend like that. Always wasted.
Always losing her phone. I’ve also travelled on the tube since I was a teen and never had it ‘snatched’. It’s not that hard. You would have to be v careless with it

Just cringed so bad at her latest post, not only because she took basically a suit to glasto making her look like a proper gimpy try hard, but Joel commented to which she replied, ‘GOLBHEADS off my page now’. As if he has an army of followers enough to raid her posts with banter, the delusion is strong. Joel’s comment has 8 likes, she supposedly has 60k followers…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her recent post about someone saying “where’s Joel?” - has she done something to her face?