Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that's a pompous way of saying your content sucks and you're desperate to secure the bag :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ugh, she's so nasty. She reminds me of people I've met who are incapable of saying anything nice. I don't mean in a Pollyanna "everything's sunshine and roses" kind of way, but just being genuine. Everything is ironic (even looking like a wreck), every remark must either be snarky or sarcastic so that the world will know of your superior intelligence and coolness. She talks at you, not to you. Can you imagine running into her at a party and her saying "Hey, nice to see you"? No. She'd give you the up-and-down and announce, loudly enough for people around her to hear: "bleeping dull party, isn't it? God, I need a drink."

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ugh, she's so nasty. She reminds me of people I've met who are incapable of saying anything nice. I don't mean in a Pollyanna "everything's sunshine and roses" kind of way, but just being genuine. Everything is ironic (even looking like a wreck), every remark must either be snarky or sarcastic so that the world will know of your superior intelligence and coolness. She talks at you, not to you. Can you imagine running into her at a party and her saying "Hey, nice to see you"? No. She'd give you the up-and-down and announce, loudly enough for people around her to hear: "bleeping dull party, isn't it? God, I need a drink."
Absolutely! I feel like she's obsessed with being that cool girl (to the extent of pretending to come from the working class) and fails to realise real life isn't cut from the same fabric as movies. She also gives me vibes of that friend who would put you down in front of boys as JOke.

šŸ„± šŸ„± šŸ„± why not just cut out the middle man and start an onlyfans
Are her tits slapping about like that supposed to be hot?

This is absolutely spot on

Reactions: 1
Absolutely! I feel like she's obsessed with being that cool girl (to the extent of pretending to come from the working class) and fails to realise real life isn't cut from the same fabric as movies. She also gives me vibes of that friend who would put you down in front of boys as JOke.
This. The thing about these people is, they're so far up their own asses that they don't realize that most people, even normal worms like you and me, smell that disingenuousness from a mile away. But most of the time we're too polite to care to call them out. Her "friends" are also too narcissistic to care, really insecure and want to be cool by association, or use her as a prop for content (Lizzy).

Reactions: 4
Which is why she constantly posts photos where her friends look like shite warmed up AKA any photo Hannah posts of best pal Lizzy Hadfield

Reactions: 2
Both her and Joel give the vibe that they are so unimpressed by everything - it's definitely a 'thing' that had its day on Twitter, and still does to a certain degree, but it gets so boring and I imagine it would be a drain to be around

I have a strong suspicion that these questions that sheā€™s supposedly getting asked, that, most of the time end up being answered ft. Affiliate Link, are in fact her talking to herself. I have a strong doubt that any of her 60k bot followers wants fashion tips off her these days. (Btw hasnā€™t she been on 50-60k for like ten years now?)

Reactions: 6
I have a strong suspicion that these questions that sheā€™s supposedly getting asked, that, most of the time end up being answered ft. Affiliate Link, are in fact her talking to herself. I have a strong doubt that any of her 60k bot followers wants fashion tips off her these days. (Btw hasnā€™t she been on 50-60k for like ten years now?)
I strongly agree. Itā€™s her/Joel or people from the aff link companies. It just doesnā€™t make sense with the level of engagement she has. Also who would want to look like her at a wedding in some badly fitting lime Green two piece and no bra? šŸ¤£ terrible hair and an air of someone who stinks of fags and chip fat

Reactions: 7
No but I was looking at her social blade and there was a very strange, huge, spike of followers on Valentineā€™s Day 2019. She did post tits that day but theyā€™re not THAT great.
Haha! ā€œTheyā€™re not that greatā€ cracked me up. Doesnā€™t she just think sheā€™s got the best tits ever? šŸ¤­

Reactions: 1
No but I was looking at her social blade and there was a very strange, huge, spike of followers on Valentineā€™s Day 2019. She did post tits that day but theyā€™re not THAT great.
This comment together with your username made me laugh out loud. Spot on!

• Haha
Reactions: 2