Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
once she was all about feminine chic and cold tone photos and then became this "I SHOW booobies and get piSSED!!! fck the government" gal
To be honest, I think she has a nice enough figure too, though she overdoes it and it is a breath of fresh air, however, she comes across as overly full of herself which is grating. It’s just that this is a gossip/bitching site, so let’s have fun 😄

however, you did a very good job of summing up exactly why she now annoys me, after years of following her and loving her content.

Reactions: 3

LavaFlake

VIP Member
It looks really severe. She's got really pretty features but you just can't pull off the Effy Stonem eye makeup look in your late 20s anymore 😂 (this is a sad reality for me too).

hhheyyyy

She usually hides the likes on anything under 1000 which is hilarious imo because 1000 is still terrible engagement for someone with a 60K following

• Haha

sfts

The cake in face video was actually foul, I can’t believe she thought it should be on the internet

London123

I do wonder where the hell she stores it all! I like some of the things on there but it’s all so overpriced.
Their flat is soooo over-crowded with her stuff as is, can only assume there’s a spare bedroom floor to ceiling of her car boot tat

It’s enough money to afford a (studio remember, it has a bed in the mezzanine) flat in a shit bit of London though. I know people who do.

Totally agree on the dog! And I love dogs but that dog isn’t cute enough to see the level of pics we are forced to. Just a bit weird looking
I disagree on the dog. I think he's really cute but I love dogs. I actually kind of want to rescue him from living with those depressing narcissists. He'd be happier with me lol.

Didn't realise it was a studio. Jeez. That's depressing. Being cooped up in a studio like that. Eww.

bex321

she's such a social climber lol, why show off you are acquaintances with z-list journalists like oobah butler, embarrazzing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is totally one of those people who gets sloshed by 2pm, leaves her phone out in a crowded bar while she stumbles off to the bathroom, and then whines about how the universe is unfair because how could this possibly happen to her!
Yep! I’ve been primavera 3 times and never had my phone stolen.

Yeah it was snatched off the tube a year or two ago? And then she was gifted a Google pixel which she'll no doubt be in gifted again
I used to have a friend like that. Always wasted.
Always losing her phone. I’ve also travelled on the tube since I was a teen and never had it ‘snatched’. It’s not that hard. You would have to be v careless with it

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
See she got the tkmaxx make up ad.

She's really changed in a few years, her 2018 looks weren't bad, now it's a bit Helen Anderson gone wrong.

bex321

her bf really strikes me as someone who dosent wash their own clothes/ do their own dishes, after reading that blog by his ex - hope han realises she dosent have to date a manchild forever.

Bubble18

Chatty Member
Can’t convince me that’s not uncle fester.
I met her at a perfume PR influencer event (Abercrombie and Fitch on the beach so ALT east London) two years ago and she definitely knew about gossip websites- she was on GG and gomi at the time so she probably had an account. I’d be surprised if she could read without commenting.

Last edited:
  • Haha