Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s hard to tell about the possible pregnancy - it does look like a little bump, but then we’re so used to seeing her swamped in jumpers and pleated skirts that she might always look this way underneath!

Re the comment about ‘trapping Chris’ I’d just like to point out, men and women are equally responsible for contraception.
If he chooses not to wear a condom, he was hardly trapped...

Reactions: 21
I don't think she is pregnant i think she's just wearing a dress that is too tight on her.

Reactions: 2
If her last pregnancy was anything to go by, she'd hide it til she was ready to announce it anyway, not show off a bump. I think? Lol

Reactions: 2
She also probably doesn’t want to post on her story about tattle and potentially direct more traffic here for everyone to read about her 👀
I only joined when she said on her story she never reads a tattle haha

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else getting reallllyyyy fed up of this whole “ad break” tit she’s starting coming out with?? Just do the bloody ad and shut up, no one cares - doesn’t make you seem like any less of a money grabbing witch x

Reactions: 10
Re the comment about ‘trapping Chris’ I’d just like to point out, men and women are equally responsible for contraception.
If he chooses not to wear a condom, he was hardly trapped...
Not really trapping when they have a son together already!!

Reactions: 1
Not to divert the thread but has seen the profile of her mate chloeplumstead? I’m literally so amazed she doesn’t have her own thread

Reactions: 5
Not to divert the thread but has seen the profile of her mate chloeplumstead? I’m literally so amazed she doesn’t have her own thread
Yes. I follow her. No idea why... she tries to be sexy and edgy (see her insta stories of the photo of her topless cupping her boobs 🤦🏼‍♀️)
Stop it! You’re like 4’11 and have tiny hobbit hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I need to investigate this person... Off to stalk Chloe plumstead.

Ok wow. She's a little bag lady. And who applied her fake tan, the council?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like Chloe. Totally not my demographics, but she’s a young girl who looks after herself, is hard working (she has/used to have a job apart from instagram), actually funny, can write without using slang as gags, apparently cares about and nurtures her relationship, doesn’t lie about silly things and is way more approachable and humble than Hannah, who is an arrogant little madam. I would never buy the clothes Chloe advertises because they are not to my taste (some downright fug) and I’m in my late thirties, but at least she dares to wear edgy stuff while her mate lives in track suits, mom jeans and “sized up” granny skirts teamed with vomit stained jumpers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if the hat shes wearing in her new photo is 'gifted' by the company she was begging off the other week where hats are like £200

WHAT are those black boots on her latest post meant to be? Other than absolutely hideous, obviously :oops:

Cystitis and pineapple rice?
Oh come on, our Hannah has so much to say... How mercury is in retrograde, her constant period stories, and how to ‘size up’ and lets not forget the most important thing in her life.. the sheer amounts of chocolates she consumes.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.