Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh come on, our Hannah has so much to say... How mercury is in retrograde, her constant period stories, and how to ‘size up’ and lets not forget the most important thing in her life.. the sheer amounts of chocolates she consumes.
Oh of course, how silly of me. There'll be a chapter on shirking your childcare responsibilities too, surely?
And how to 'style' jumpers that are too big with skirts that are too small and ... Cowboy boots 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh come on, our Hannah has so much to say... How mercury is in retrograde, her constant period stories, and how to ‘size up’ and lets not forget the most important thing in her life.. the sheer amounts of chocolates she consumes.
Not forgetting whether or not yoga is cancelled, finding the right coloured pastel-painted wall for selfies and how to perfect the fake laugh in those selfies! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not forgetting whether or not yoga is cancelled, finding the right coloured pastel-painted wall for selfies and how to perfect the fake laugh in those selfies! 🤣
Here's something I've always wondered. Does she make a noise whilst pulling that face? Is there an actual laugh?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here's something I've always wondered. Does she make a noise whilst pulling that face? Is there an actual laugh?
I genuinely just had a go and I was so embarrassed by myself that I shall never try again. The most unnatural thing ever.

• Haha
Don’t forget the moaning about child care and saying how she has the HARDEST job in the world where she does a bit of writing 500 words a month, fake smiles in pics and then goes and lies down on the sofa watching Netflix for 6 hours to recover?

Also, why would you order £30 flowers cos they “fit through the letter box”?!! Just get off your arse and go buy them for £5 in Sainsbury’s?!

Reactions: 10
I like her outfit in her story she just shared. It’s still a baggy jumper but looks nice with those jeans and the shoes aren’t completely ridiculous. Much nicer than the outfits she’s been wearing recently. Hair looks better with a bit more length IMO too. Old photos like that remind me of why I started following her - she’s come so far from that point though. She’s going from mid-size to plus-size rapidly (would be nothing wrong with that if she’d just own it) and making some really questionable fashion choices.

Reactions: 6
I like her outfit in her story she just shared. It’s still a baggy jumper but looks nice with those jeans and the shoes aren’t completely ridiculous. Much nicer than the outfits she’s been wearing recently. Hair looks better with a bit more length IMO too. Old photos like that remind me of why I started following her - she’s come so far from that point though. She’s going from mid-size to plus-size rapidly (would be nothing wrong with that if she’d just own it) and making some really questionable fashion choices.
All I really want from Hannah is some humility. Some sign from her that she's a 'normal' person underneath this spoiled, entitled, complainy exterior she's exhibiting these days

Reactions: 4
Also, why would you order £30 flowers cos they “fit through the letter box”?!! Just get off your arse and go buy them for £5 in Sainsbury’s?!
She’s just posted a photo of them on her grid with “gifted” on so I guess that’s your answer.

Reactions: 3
All I really want from Hannah is some humility. Some sign from her that she's a 'normal' person underneath this spoiled, entitled, complainy exterior she's exhibiting these days
I think, Hannah thinks she is coming across as ‘normal’ when she constantly talks about eating/netflix/period etc... and I have pointed this out on another thread here, this isn’t all that makes you relatable, its like these influencers think everyone following them is a lazy slob and thats all they can relate to..the average person who follows them works a full week and does all the stuff they moan about usually after their working hours

Reactions: 9
In that throwback picture from years ago with the pink wall she looks exactly the same size as me and I’m a 14. Curiously she’s admitted she chucked the jeans away as they no longer fit :censored:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.