Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was ask me ANYTHING, not just ask me things I want to answer or I'll block you.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly!! Just want a bit of honesty!!!

Good on you for taking one for the team 😂 you won’t miss much being blocked đŸ€Ł
How will I know what midi skirts are on sale?? Or which Aldi chocolate shes eating on the sofa??? My life won’t be as complete anymore

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean if ever needed concrete proof she reads here the FB thing proves it.

So pathetic to act like she is better than that, this site is like a drug to the influencers, they live their lives for the approval of others... must suck to not get any on here

Reactions: 6
I got my friend to ask politely “do you read tattle?â˜ș“ and she’s now been blocked too - absolute joke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Must be so horrible having strangers write you messages calling you fatty.

I really don’t know why anyone would choose to be an instagrammer, benefits don’t seem worth the drawbacks, even if it is a cushy lifestyle.

Reactions: 13
It could be true, but as we already know she’s LIES it could simply be old Hannah fishing for headpats and engagement with the fanpoodles sending “positive messages”. Also love the “pretend I don’t care but will bother to turn it into a story anyway”.

I have honestly never trolled her (I have this site for that) but I’d use a secondary account. She’s not economic with the block button.

Reactions: 4
I honestly didnt think she’d block me for asking? She responded to a question about tattle a while ago when someone asked was she reading it because she addressed her dirty laptop screen and she got on her high horse saying she wouldn’t!! So why block me for asking the same question? I wouldn’t bother messaging her any truths because I know she sees them all here anyway so why bother ?

Reactions: 1
I honestly didnt think she’d block me for asking? She responded to a question about tattle a while ago when someone asked was she reading it because she addressed her dirty laptop screen and she got on her high horse saying she wouldn’t!! So why block me for asking the same question? I wouldn’t bother messaging her any truths because I know she sees them all here anyway so why bother ?
It’s because she knows we know now after the Facebook debacle and she knows we would straight up go after her if she lied like that. She lies anyway but that’s a direct one.

Reactions: 2
She also probably doesn’t want to post on her story about tattle and potentially direct more traffic here for everyone to read about her 👀

Reactions: 7
I just read the matalan promo thing. I honestly don’t get why big brands want to work with her? She’s not exactly the most stylish. I have to say I’m not the least bit tempted to buy any of the clothes shoes on her. Seems like anyone can become an ‘influencer’ these days if they have enough followers!

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20200207_093004_com.instagram.android.jpg

Trying to work out in what universe this isn't an 'ad ad'? So she's written them a blog post out of the goodness of her heart? Being on their payroll has nothing to do with it?

Reactions: 3
She looks pregnant in that dress too - I wonder is she finally re-trapping Chris with baby #2?

She looks quite obviously pregnant doesn’t she. Like she’s not even trying to hide it.

Reactions: 2
She could just have a gut on her from being overweight/not losing weight after her last pregnancy. The amount of junk she eats probably gives her a permanent bloat too.
Who knows though as it wouldn’t surprise me if she had another baby soon so she can use it as an excuse to lie in bed more

Anyone follow Alice Spake? She was posting this morning about an anonymous account calling her and other instagrammers out on their parenting and childrens' wellbeing... Anyone see any of this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.