Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GEEZ, she recharges so much she’s gonna destroy her batteries.

p.s.: the “self help hannah” is by far the worst version of hannah.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
GEEZ, she recharges so much she’s gonna destroy her batteries.

p.s.: the “self help hannah” is by far the worst version of hannah.
Exactly... the one on healing had me like... yeah I get the concept if you’ve been through a hard time but what is she “healing” from, other than hiding her true clothes size or Aldi not having her pretzel chocolate? I know we only see a small % of people’s lives on social media blah de blah... but all this self help stuff just seems so insincere coming from her.

It’s a millennial affliction. Everybody is “healing” from something, and it has to be done publicly in social media for one to appear relatable. They know it ups engagement, people will comment, offer head pats, they will feel important and loved. But it’s smoke and mirrors. If you are really unhappy you need to get to the roots of it and challenge yourself to change. Head pats on instagram are the digital version of eating your problems: it won’t solve anything because food isn’t therapy, nor is the “love” from a bunch of strangers who don’t genuinely give a toss about you.

Reactions: 10
Sorry to change the subject but has anyone seen this old youtube video of Chris and her on a trip to Disneyland....sorry is he gay? He seems so camp. NOT what i expected at all!

• Wow
Sorry to change the subject but has anyone seen this old youtube video of Chris and her on a trip to Disneyland....sorry is he gay? He seems so camp. NOT what i expected at all!
Just watching it now and wow I get what you mean! He just doesn't seem that into her ☹

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
You guys need to watch her vlog titled “A week in New York City”.
Chris speaks loads on that one and he is unbelievably camp!

Reactions: 2
Just rediscovered her YouTube channel and saw this video Here. It really shocks me that this is the same Hannah? She doesn’t seem determined to just ‘size up’ here and looks genuinely happier and healthier, although the whole preface is a bit disordered imo

What is this bollocks about ‘finally’ getting her hands on a pair of m&s jeans?! They’re like £20, she could have shelled out for them rather than waiting for the company to gift them. twit

Reactions: 6
That New York vlog made me cringe! Spent most of the time in bed eating or moaning about jet lag. So dull! Also, her boyfriend talks just like my ex husband....who turned out to be gay

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That picture wearing pink trousers with Chloe, though. She looks so much better, well put together, like someone who has made an effort to look good. The overall look was still a bit too old for her age but hair, make up and accessories are on point. Now compare it with what she wears nowadays. Why did she decide to become a frump post baby? I am well aware there are days we just can’t be bothered but ffs, looking minimally fashionable showing a few different looks a couple of times a week IS HER JOB. She gets most clothes for FREE. Get to work.

Reactions: 4
I had to go and watch that vlog you're talking about and WOW. Someone tell the man it's 2020, not 1950, you can be out and proud. Is Hannah his beard? He has absolutely no interest in her, sexually or otherwise.
I think he wants to leave but doesn't have the balls for it, possibly literally.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.