Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone is wearing the correct size then they don’t have to keep “sizing up” every god damn time. I’m a 14 and on the odd occasion I might buy something in a size 16 or a size 12 but I’m usually just always a comfortable size 14

Reactions: 6
I've gained a bit of weight recently and I'm a 14/16 and I'm smaller than her. She looks about a 20.

In other news URGH the screamy face is back. :cautious::ROFLMAO: Why can't she smile normally?

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t me anyway, but I’m glad someone finally said it! Living in denial, so unhealthy for her mental wellbeing as well as physical

Reactions: 4
If someone is wearing the correct size then they don’t have to keep “sizing up” every god damn time. I’m a 14 and on the odd occasion I might buy something in a size 16 or a size 12 but I’m usually just always a comfortable size 14
This, I am a true 14 and I like some of the stuff she wears but I have no idea what size to go for whenever I see her photos.

It comes down, again, to the mixed messages re: body positivity. Don't claim to be an advocate for mid-size women or whatever but basically say 'I refuse to admit I'm bigger than a 14 cos ew'. That is essentially what she is saying. Hell, I went up a dress size after my baby, still haven't lost any weight - it's FINE, no one cares. Just be honest about it if this is literally the way you're making money.

Reactions: 6
She’s just a liar. I feel so sorry for her, really, how she’s lying to herself and the world. Imagine being so deluded by yourself to lie that much and to that extent?

Reactions: 2
She’s just a liar. I feel so sorry for her, really, how she’s lying to herself and the world. Imagine being so deluded by yourself to lie that much and to that extent?
But to also repeatedly post full body shots, as if people don't know what women of various sizes look like? I agree, I feel sorry for her. Obviously not very happy in herself.

Reactions: 7
9C0D38D6-A58D-4D1C-A69A-F7482E30CF09.png So is Chris there? Or is she just using someone else’s arm and pretending because she read this forum again 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Which one of you posted that!? Haha

still in denial ey Hannah. I’m 5’2 as well and some of my clothes are a 14 (top heavy) and i am no where near as big as her. She is 18 at least!!!
She’s deleted it from the comments now!

View attachment 68251So is Chris there? Or is she just using someone else’s arm and pretending because she read this forum again 🤨
She’s SO reading this forum! She has literally never said anything about him going on this trip after listing in extensive detail who was going and where too, and even showed the suitcase she was taking was half hers and half her son (I know, Chris might have his own, but why not split up the sons things in that case?)
Anyways, have a message for Hannah as she’s SO reading this- ironic how the ‘influencer’ is being influenced by us!

Hi Hannah! I hope you understand, if you’re reading this, it’s okay to be whatever size you are and the people who follow you like your style anyways, whether you’re a 12 or 14 or 18-20 like you are now. What’s getting to us is the blatant lying about your size and the constant ‘sizing up’!

Reactions: 8
She’s SO reading this forum! She has literally never said anything about him going on this trip after listing in extensive detail who was going and where too, and even showed the suitcase she was taking was half hers and half her son (I know, Chris might have his own, but why not split up the sons things in that case?)
Anyways, have a message for Hannah as she’s SO reading this- ironic how the ‘influencer’ is being influenced by us!

Hi Hannah! I hope you understand, if you’re reading this, it’s okay to be whatever size you are and the people who follow you like your style anyways, whether you’re a 12 or 14 or 18-20 like you are now. What’s getting to us is the blatant lying about your size and the constant ‘sizing up’!
Or Hannah just say it fits tightly etc you don’t even have to disclose your size because frankly no one gives a tit

Or Hannah just say it fits tightly etc you don’t even have to disclose your size because frankly no one gives a tit
Yeah, I totally agree. She makes it a big deal by constantly saying what size she apparently is- if she talked about fit instead then she wouldn’t have to constantly bullshit!

Her latest post is a holiday bikini shot. I think she has a lovely body shape, curvy and gorgeous and all in proportion. Definitely bigger than a 14 but so what! Hope she comes to accept this, it’s just a number.

Reactions: 13
Her latest post is a holiday bikini shot. I think she has a lovely body shape, curvy and gorgeous and all in proportion. Definitely bigger than a 14 but so what! Hope she comes to accept this, it’s just a number.
Or by standing with her feet in two different postcodes in order to get a thigh gap! No one I know stands like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or by standing with her feet in two different postcodes in order to get a thigh gap! No one I know stands like that!
Again, constantly trying to look thinner but saying she's comfortable with her body. It's so sad. Just stand normally and I'd probably think 'you look great!' now I just see that photo and think...what are you doing?

Again, constantly trying to look thinner but saying she's comfortable with her body. It's so sad. Just stand normally and I'd probably think 'you look great!' now I just see that photo and think...what are you doing?
Trying to sneak drop a poo! I've said this before 😂

• Haha
I hate this shite. She clearly isn't comfortable because she's is trying to alter her shape and appear thinner in the photo. Just let it all goddamn hang out and embrace it if that's the bandwagon you want to be on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.