Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you sure you don't normally pretend to be the size below? Lol!
Wish she'd just accept it. It's getting stupid now how many things she has to 'size up'. She admits to weight gain but not going up sizes in clothes? That's a real role model, ashamed of her actual size.
Exactly - in some of her old blogs (from 3 or 4 years ago) she talks about being a size 14. And yet we’re supposed to believe that she’s still a size 14 now?! 🤣

Reactions: 3
Seriously ridiculous, all she eats is chocolate, carbs and cheese, most of her time is spent in bed or watching tv on the sofa. The weight is obviously just piling on. I’m a size 14 in most shop, sometimes get away with a 12 sometimes. She’s easily hitting on 18, completely unhealthy lifestyle and not fair on her kid

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She says she sized up to fit more roast potatoes in - the skirt looks almost tight on her. Just face facts, Hannah, you’re a size 18 ffs

Reactions: 7
Does it even matter what size she is wearing? Like why does she mention it all the time! Just say it fits x y and z because no one actually gives a duck

Reactions: 11
Does it even matter what size she is wearing? Like why does she mention it all the time! Just say it fits x y and z because no one actually gives a duck
She’s ashamed to admit that she’s actually a size 18 - body positive, my (size 18) arse!!

Reactions: 5
Yep that's what really annoys me. Claims to be body positive and all for empowerment yet can't just say 'well i'm now a size 16/18, this is how this item fits...' I'd have so much more respect. Why does it matter what number is on the label? People who are actually those sizes want to know what the fit is like.

Yep that's what really annoys me. Claims to be body positive and all for empowerment yet can't just say 'well i'm now a size 16/18, this is how this item fits...' I'd have so much more respect. Why does it matter what number is on the label? People who are actually those sizes want to know what the fit is like.
This. She backtracks on her body positivity with this bullshit and undermines her message. I have not a single bad word to say about her weight (awful fashion sense and unhealthy diet are a different matter) but why lie? I’m a true size 14 and I am much smaller and way taller than her. I follow several fashion bloggers who are a size 20 and they freaking own it and look amazing. This need to lie about her size screams insecurity and can make other women feel bad because they wear bigger sizes. Why? She’s a good looking young woman and used to be stylish. Now she hides in tents and makes no effort at all. Come on, stop hiding your body and celebrate it.

Reactions: 11
This. She backtracks on her body positivity with this bullshit and undermines her message. I have not a single bad word to say about her weight (awful fashion sense and unhealthy diet are a different matter) but why lie? I’m a true size 14 and I am much smaller and way taller than her. I follow several fashion bloggers who are a size 20 and they freaking own it and look amazing. This need to lie about her size screams insecurity and can make other women feel bad because they wear bigger sizes. Why? She’s a good looking young woman and used to be stylish. Now she hides in tents and makes no effort at all. Come on, stop hiding your body and celebrate it.

Agree so hard. She is so pretty and could wear clothes that flatter her figure (which is good imo!) but she makes odd choices and then, like you said, undermines her own body positivity message. Just own it! I find the most inspirational people I follow are the ones who are confident and honest regardless of size. I feel a little sorry for Hannah, like she's half admitting bigger = bad.

She just posted a photo of herself in a bra. She looks amazing! Why is she always hiding it under such baggy unflattering clothes?

Reactions: 8
She just posted a photo of herself in a bra. She looks amazing! Why is she always hiding it under such baggy unflattering clothes?
Lol. From the same set of pictures she looks thinner in the top two. Anyone can make themselves look a couple of sizes smaller depending on the angle, but *if* she cares about it she should wear jeans and shorter skirts more often as they flatter her figure more than those ugly mumsy tents (yep I know she’s is an actual mum, but come on, she’s barely 30).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.