Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her parenting pic caption is so strange. I honestly hate when couples post those weirdly defeatist posts like "it's been hard and we've fought and love isn't easy but we're still together through it all." Feels like a plea for help lol

Reactions: 5
I am so sick of all the body positivity versus clearly posing to look thinner. She has clearly lost her way as far as her focus goes- is she a parenting blogger? Is she a travel blogger? Is she a beauty and body positivity blogger? As far as I am concerned she is a twit 😂

Reactions: 9
I am so sick of all the body positivity versus clearly posing to look thinner. She has clearly lost her way as far as her focus goes- is she a parenting blogger? Is she a travel blogger? Is she a beauty and body positivity blogger? As far as I am concerned she is a twit 😂
Definitely agree that she’s lost her way and doesn’t seem to enjoy any of the above - she moans about parenting, makes every holiday or trip look like the most boring event (eg staying in her room with pizza!) and is clearly not body positive when she won’t admit/embrace her true size now! So where does that leave her?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Definitely agree that she’s lost her way and doesn’t seem to enjoy any of the above - she moans about parenting, makes every holiday or trip look like the most boring event (eg staying in her room with pizza!) and is clearly not body positive when she won’t admit/embrace her true size now! So where does that leave her?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
On the verge of having to get a normal job like the rest of us mere mortals?
Except, brands keep chasing her. I'm still in shock about Bobbi Brown because I don't think she's particularly good at make up either.

Reactions: 3
I think I've said this before but I think she really regrets having a child. She clearly wasn't ready. What happened was the doctor told her she had PCOS and that gave her a fright as it can make you less likely to conceive but not necessarily! So she had a quick fumble with her boring boyfriend and shock horror got preggers. Now she's learning that having a baby is not all it's cracked up to be, it's actually bleeping hard. Now the only excitement in her life is her evening chocolate and her and her yawn worthy fella haven't had sex or even gone out for dinner together since the baby was born.
As much as she irritates me look at the contrast with Lily Pebbles for example. Almost all her posts are about how wonderful her husband is, and how much she loves her baby, and she is FAR from a joy of sunshine.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think I've said this before but I think she really regrets having a child. She clearly wasn't ready. What happened was the doctor told her she had PCOS and that gave her a fright as it can make you less likely to conceive but not necessarily! So she had a quick fumble with her boring boyfriend and shock horror got preggers. Now she's learning that having a baby is not all it's cracked up to be, it's actually bleeping hard. Now the only excitement in her life is her evening chocolate and her and her yawn worthy fella haven't had sex or even gone out for dinner together since the baby was born.
As much as she irritates me look at the contrast with Lily Pebbles for example. Almost all her posts are about how wonderful her husband is, and how much she loves her baby, and she is FAR from a joy of sunshine.
I’d forgotten the whole PCOS thing. I feel like she dealt with that really irresponsibly because when she found out she didn’t have it she was like THANK GOD I’M NOT INFERTILE. Really positive message!

Reactions: 6
I feel for her with the PCOS/fertility thing, to be fair. I was told I would likely have problems conceiving so started trying after my diagnosis and got pregnant straight away :eek: But it was a planned pregnancy and we’d already booked out wedding, I’m just going to be more pregnant than I thought! Infertility is a scary thing so I understand why she might have felt it was ‘now or never’.

Reactions: 3
I feel for her with the PCOS/fertility thing, to be fair. I was told I would likely have problems conceiving so started trying after my diagnosis and got pregnant straight away :eek: But it was a planned pregnancy and we’d already booked out wedding, I’m just going to be more pregnant than I thought! Infertility is a scary thing so I understand why she might have felt it was ‘now or never’.
i had the same situation, its very scary when someone tells you that you might not be able to concieve so I understand that from her perspective if that is the case

A very strategically placed bag and angled photo makes her look super slim in that checked dress!

Work those angles l
This post was actually like an old Hannah Gale post, so Hannah if you are reading this as we all suspect, please get back to this sort of thing rather than that hand under face thing you do with your old stained pyjamas

I cannot understand how she can post on Instagram a few times a week and consider it hard work? Why is she constantly rewarding herself with chocolate and teen mom in her tracksuit on the sofa? She is so incredibly lazy. I've also uncovered some ot her old YouTube videos and have to say - Chris is absolutely not a catch. He speaks in a completely monotone and disinterested way - her voice is lower than his and it appears from recent pictures that he has grown his hair out...!!!

Given Hannah's history of mental illness and instability at home, she clearly settled with the safe option, knowing he would be too wet and meek to go anywhere. She even admitted that she liked chris more because her beloved grandfather would love that he owned house. Meanwhile she has absolutely ballooned, looks nothing like she did when they met, puts weight gain down to yolo and sofa snacks and trapped him with a baby. I dont get the impression there is any chemistry between them. She was clearly looking for something and someone to stabilise her. Ah well, as long as they both get something from the relationship *shudder*.

Reactions: 6
So who's seen the latest insta post? What do we make of it?
I think she’s just venting about how unhappy she is with her weight, how unhappy she is with her weight gain. Trying to pass it off as body positive but in reality it just reads as straight up self loathing

Reactions: 1
I think it’s partly for engagement, also if body positivity is what she is doing then why is she sat covering her whole body?!? She also has completely got it backwards, like the people who know you don’t give a tit about your weight unless it’s impacting your health, she has also mentioned people she no long sees (her mum and ex boyfriend) why does it matter if you have found people that accept you?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I just liked the 'I'm neutral about strangers'. Sure... That's who you're posting for though?

I just liked the 'I'm neutral about strangers'. Sure... That's who you're posting for though?
That’s her answering the criticism she gets from this site. Yeah darling, you are “neutral about strangers” but remember it’s them and not your “fatphobic ex”, your dieting friends or invisible family who are buying the shite you flog and paying for these netflix-and-chill holidays and truckloads of Aldi choc.

She is trying to jump on the body positivity/fat acceptance bandwagon and appropriate other people’s actual activism in order to get some easy instagram clout. But as with most everything, she’s doing it wrong: you’re supposed to proudly flaunt your body instead of holding arms in front of stomach in an unnatural position because you actually do care about a bunch of strangers’ opinions. Work harder for the headpats you’re expecting, you clown.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What is it with the ‘lads’ all the time? ‘Listen up lads!’, ‘check this out lads...’. Oh do one Gale!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahaha, she says she has upgraded her ‘work phone.’ A phone that you use to post to Instagram stretches the definition babe!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.