Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s basically going to keep doing the same old. I get being happy in your own skin and if she was eating right and exercising and her size then fine, size isn’t everything. But she clearly stuffs her face and does yoga once a week and she doesn’t want to address that at all? I’m 27 and its dawning on me that eat crap = feel crap and I need to address this. Also exercise is great for mental health as well as physical health so if she’s trying to improve that then surely give it a go? Its not like she’s short on childcare!

Reactions: 6
She does yoga more like once a month as she seems to cancel it 90% of the time in favour to eat chocolate on the sofa

Reactions: 7
Not important but on her stories she said ‘uploaded a little summin summin’. What who talks like this.

Reactions: 4
That is SO misleading for her to post those pics from back in April! She’s obviously so self-obsessed to make herself look another size when she’s clearly a 18 maybe 20.

Reactions: 5
Does seem a bit odd to use those older pics with that caption, hardly screams self-acceptance. She's posted more recent skimpy pics so we know she doesn't look like that now.

• Haha
I don't even know why but it's really bothered me that she's not 'bothering' to wrap Atti's presents because he didn't appreciate it at Christmas. He's going to be 2! What does she want, a handwritten thank you for doing the bare minimum for her kid?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't even know why but it's really bothered me that she's not 'bothering' to wrap Atti's presents because he didn't appreciate it at Christmas. He's going to be 2! What does she want, a handwritten thank you for doing the bare minimum for her kid?
this annoyed me. Even if you decide that’s what you’re doing why post it on the internet like ‘lol so lazy whatever’. It’s your bleeping only child’s birthday, make some effort.

this annoyed me. Even if you decide that’s what you’re doing why post it on the internet like ‘lol so lazy whatever’. It’s your bleeping only child’s birthday, make some effort.
Tbf my son is a little bit younger than hers and he had so many tantrums on Xmas day as he didn’t understand how to unwrap a present and didn’t really get the point of it all. He just ended up getting frustrated and upset

Reactions: 1
Wait, she just posted on her insta stories she’s going on holiday with her siblings and her son to celebrate his 2nd birthday (and her brothers 40th) but Chris, the father, isn’t joining?
They’ve SO separated!

Reactions: 1
Wait, she just posted on her insta stories she’s going on holiday with her siblings and her son to celebrate his 2nd birthday (and her brothers 40th) but Chris, the father, isn’t joining?
They’ve SO separated!
Maybe he couldn’t get the time off work? Or maybe he just needs a break from Hannah? Or they couldn’t afford another adult ticket?

Maybe he couldn’t get the time off work? Or maybe he just needs a break from Hannah? Or they couldn’t afford another adult ticket?
I doubt that considering she’s the only one earning- he quit his job to be there in Worthing with her, they just sold the house and are now renting and all the rumours of the separation and also proof ie when she was decorating the house in her stories she kept on saying ‘my’ instead of ours.
Now, she’s been reading this thread and has dropped many mentions of him, but I don’t buy it.

I doubt that considering she’s the only one earning- he quit his job to be there in Worthing with her, they just sold the house and are now renting and all the rumours of the separation and also proof ie when she was decorating the house in her stories she kept on saying ‘my’ instead of ours.
Now, she’s been reading this thread and has dropped many mentions of him, but I don’t buy it.
They only went a few weeks ago on an expensive break to Babington House. I doubt they’ve split but she is definitely loving all the speculation.

Reactions: 4
They only went a few weeks ago on an expensive break to Babington House. I doubt they’ve split but she is definitely loving all the speculation.
Have we any proof whatsoever that she wasn't there alone? 😂
Also... I can't believe she's taken their baby away for his birthday without his dad if they're still together? Just plain weird.

I do find it odd that she doesn’t share any photos at all of any of her family. I can understand if someone is very anti-social media, but surely not her entire family feels that way? Just seems very odd that all we see is photos of her and the back of the kids head 🤷🏻‍♀️

She does not look confident in her new post. I should know. I do the same thing with the arm across my stomach. Just like now, on the sofa, I have a cushion across my stomach area 🤷🏼‍♀️

Which one of you posted that!? Haha

still in denial ey Hannah. I’m 5’2 as well and some of my clothes are a 14 (top heavy) and i am no where near as big as her. She is 18 at least!!!

I don't even think the comment is rude! She's a 'fashion blogger', people want to know what size she is to know how things might fit on them.
She's not one to call out anyone on their body positivity.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.