Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, plenty bloggers with 3+ children creating more content than she EVER did, kid or not. But the self delusion is strong with that one.

Reactions: 10
Can't wait to see if she can squeeze into that Topshop dress in a 14! Absolutely no chance! :eek:

Reactions: 2
Who's to say she didn't just show us the 14 then try on the 18 that was also in the parcel? Lol

Reactions: 5
How can she be a Bobbi Brown representative or whatever? Her makeup skills are non existent, hahaha.
Literally just some shimmery eyeshadow and some foundation- some people are actual artists with their make up and like most things she does, hers is half-arsed at best 😂

Reactions: 1
Not posted before but have been reading and so many posts echo my thoughts. I used to be a paid-up big fan - she was so relatable back in the day and now everything feels posed, polished and disingenuous. Point in case: the latest post - how can you post regularly about estrangement and making hard choices about your family, and then name drop your mum in a post about her belt you stole to complete your outfit? As someone who is estranged from a family member, the latter choice seems ~bizarre~. But if it gets the likes.. :rolleyes: sigh.

Reactions: 16
how can you post regularly about estrangement and making hard choices about your family, and then name drop your mum in a post about her belt you stole to complete your outfit?
Came here to say this. How utterly bizarre!

Reactions: 4
Such lazy advertising. Too small. The lighting is bad. They all look exactly the same. Wouldn’t make me want to buy and wow I am very easily influenced.
OMG I thought the exact same... no differentiation in the colours at all!

Literally no one, not even brand ambassadors, need this many lipglosses. It’s 2020 - this much excess feels crass and distasteful.
I thought this too, so excessive and so much waste, especially for her to only post 4 small videos! No idea why Bobbi Brown continue to work with her

Literally no one, not even brand ambassadors, need this many lipglosses. It’s 2020 - this much excess feels crass and distasteful.
Absolutely - and yet we’re the ones needing influencing to use our Keep Cup and reduce our plastic consumption?

To be fair, a lot of Instagram/blogger types are complicit in this, but it stands that environmental issues are laid at the door of consumers (us) whilst those who make money off of it (HG and BB in this case) get a free pass?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Such lazy advertising. Too small. The lighting is bad. They all look exactly the same. Wouldn’t make me want to buy and wow I am very easily influenced.
Just came to say this. Usually if someone posts a product and it looks half decent, I will give it a try. These all look identical and like they make no impact whatsoever. Why would a brand pay for this?

Reactions: 2
So she’s bought a fixer upper house, basically created herself a year of interiors content, then it will be baby number 2, then parenting 2 kids stuff...

I’m intrigued as to how she afforded the house on her income alone - Worthing looks pretty expensive...

Reactions: 6
I’m intrigued as to how she afforded the house on her income alone - Worthing looks pretty expensive...
She earns over 60k per year (she hinted to the amount in one of her blog posts ages ago so it might be even higher now). So ridiculous considering she’s the laziest instagrammer of them all!

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.