Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting on here, the shot on Hannah's story in her mom-jeans and black top combination - she looks super slim, so much slimmer than the underwear post yesterday. It's really surprised me!

Side note - I think she looks great however she feels comfortable, nothing wrong with either post, she just needs to own her body shape with a bit more confidence ☺

Reactions: 8
First time posting on here, the shot on Hannah's story in her mom-jeans and black top combination - she looks super slim, so much slimmer than the underwear post yesterday. It's really surprised me!

Side note - I think she looks great however she feels comfortable, nothing wrong with either post, she just needs to own her body shape with a bit more confidence ☺
I have no idea how she managed to look like that cos we all no she isn't that shape, I had to do a double take! Need me a pair of those jeans lol!

Can I just say that her just tucking in the centre part of any jumper is really starting to duck me off 😂

Reactions: 3
The new IGTV she’s done about styling the mom jeans is so annoying. All the fake smiling and swaying from side to side. I’d love her to show the labels of what she wears as I guarantee they would all be a size 18. It’s sad that she feels so ashamed by it and has to pretend otherwise

Reactions: 1
I came here to post that! “Hard to tell if I’m just a size 16 now”. Not that hard, we all called it months ago. I don’t know WHAT she’s done to get those photos of her in the jeans and black top because she looks smaller in those photos than she has done since about 2017.

Reactions: 4
I came here to post that! “Hard to tell if I’m just a size 16 now”. Not that hard, we all called it months ago. I don’t know WHAT she’s done to get those photos of her in the jeans and black top because she looks smaller in those photos than she has done since about 2017.
same I can’t work it out!

edit to add: I can’t believe I’ve just watched a video where she tucks a grey jumper into a pair of jeans and calls it “styling”

Oh Hannah. I actually feel really bad for her not being able to admit that she’s a 16 now. These jeans look like a perfect fit and not too big at all. She actually looks great in them I think
I have those ripped Tory jeans in a size 12 (I’m a 12-14), and they don’t make my stomach as flat as hers looks in that pic!

Is she wearing Spanx or something? She looks like a size 10 in that pic. So bizarre!

Reactions: 2
FYI, I bought those NL Mom jeans, looked lovely from the front, made me look HUGE from the side. Had to return them.

She won't show a picture of herself in the black top fully, just the sleeve and the jeans photo, which has obviously been taken at some aggressive angle or something...
It does not reflect how she usually looks, and for someone who claims to be body positive all of a sudden, it does seem odd not to show how it really looks on her.
I find it sad too, i am someone who struggles with body dismorphia and i can see how uncomfortable she really is in that underwear post with the book covering her stomach. I think Hannah needs to be more honest to herself and followers, and if that means not posting pictures in her underwear because she is uncomfortable in her own body then that's ok. The blatent dishonesty about her clothes size is also an indicator to me that she is very much self conscious about her weight. I think Hannah would like to be body positive but everything she has said in the past and much of what she posts says otherwise to me. And that's one of the reasons I used to really like her, she was honest about being selfconcious but would still try lots of different looks. I could relate to her then. Now she seems fake and out of ideas.

Reactions: 6
I really wonder if that photo is even her?! It just does not look remotely like her figure!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yes, I also thought at first she’d done that Hannah Gale thing of recommending something she’d not even tried on/eaten :rolleyes: and it was the picture from the website or something. It doesn’t look photoshopped but I guess she’s just taken it from an absolutely ridiculous angle.

Reactions: 2
Yes, I also thought at first she’d done that Hannah Gale thing of recommending something she’d not even tried on/eaten :rolleyes: and it was the picture from the website or something. It doesn’t look photoshopped but I guess she’s just taken it from an absolutely ridiculous angle.
I need some of those angles myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Spotty chin.. caused by binging on chocolate. No amount of high-end products can fight the amount of shite she gorges on.

Reactions: 6
Spotty chin.. caused by binging on chocolate. No amount of high-end products can fight the amount of shite she gorges on.
She’s so unkept o don’t understand how brands keep giving her free shot, it’s bleeping outrageous

She doesn’t really showcase all these brands in a great light, lol. She’s just so accustomed to getting freebies in the post every other day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.