Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wonder if that photo is even her?! It just does not look remotely like her figure!
Lol, you’d be surprised with what the right angle and some mirrors can do. I’m a tall size 14 and can pass off as a size 8 taking a picture of myself holding the phone in front of my face and angling down. If I place the phone in front of my stomach and take the same picture I immediately put on ten pounds. It’s hilarious. Also, some mirrors are way more forgiving than others. Candid shots taken by other people from a small distance and not from above tend to be more real than the over posed shots by the instagrammers themselves.

She could be even more successful if she embraced her perfectly normal body and size and dressed herself in cool outfits for her feed. As it is I’m losing interest and barely ever click on her stories. I do not care about period talk, baby talk, skin issues, paw patrol watch and whatever ugly, beige food she’ll be having for lunch. It’s a pity as I think she’s got potential, but getting a few followers and some cash from doing the absolute bare minimal seem to be enough for her now. Whatever.

Reactions: 5
Doesn't look as slim in the jeans today and God, I wish she'd stop wear ankle boots with short jeans 😐

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find it odd when she can't bring herself to buy relatively cheap things? Is she literally always begging for freebies or what?

Reactions: 9
Am I just slow or does she only ever seen to post pictures of clothes when they're already sold out?

Screenshot_20200224_134403.jpg
bahahaha that'll cheer her up - definitely her target demographic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So... which part of this do you actually do Hannah? The hard work? Nope. The healthy eating? Also nope. The exercise? Only when yoga isn’t cancelled or you decide not to go... again. So... that leaves sleeping and time off. Alright for some, eh? :cautious:

Attachments

I find it interesting that she talks more now about being estranged from her mother. 🤔 although I’m somewhat cynical so I’m thinking it’s because other influencers (Clemmie Thorpe for one) are writing about it more.

Reactions: 2
The number of books that she manages to get through is astonishing. I started one in the summer of 2018 when I was on maternity leave and I still haven’t finished it. Guess that’s what happens when you have a kid and a full tome job ... oh wait 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s really turning my stomach this morning. Getting turned on over the sound of her bf cleaning the kitchen and efficient use of time getting her aroused. Whyyyyy 😖

Reactions: 2
Obviously attempting to get freebies from Glossier in her stories... such a desperate obvious thing to do!

Reactions: 1
Imagine “not feeling 100%” and just being able to stay in bed and not have to work/ look after a child, etc? My heart bleeds for her. Hard life 🙄

Reactions: 8
Imagine “not feeling 100%” and just being able to stay in bed and not have to work/ look after a child, etc? My heart bleeds for her. Hard life 🙄
The worst part is she genuinely doesn’t appreciate the fact that 99.9999% of her followers don’t live the same life as her and HAVE to go to work, look after kids- they’re all real adults with real, complicated lives! And she is, really, really not.

On a slightly different note has she done anything about twisting Caroline Flacks death to be about her? Notice a LOT of other influencers are doing that.

Reactions: 6
She made reference to setting up a Depop this week... guess we will see what dress size she really is / was when that happens!

Sooo she hasn't been posting on the blog because there'll be a redesign... that starts NOW, and therefore she will spend another month not posting anything. Well, I never knew anyone who had to stop updating the blog a month BEFORE a redesign, and usually the work of installing a new layout only takes a week or less. But you know, any excuse to sit on her bum scrolling instagram.

Also: she posted the announcement on instagram with a picture of herself in front of a laptop, designer bag on the table but wearing a t-shirt that seems to have spent the last few weeks sitting in the bottom of the unwashed laundry basket. SO crumpled. 90 thousand followers for no effort whatsoever, on anything, ever. Much fashion blogger, so influencer, folks.

Reactions: 5
Confession time... I used to be a fan, like a BIG fan of her. I did it all- bought the dungarees, wore the Bobbi Brown half-arsed make-up look. But then you all have shown me the light :D
Her downfall for me came when all I did was google her name to try and find a blog post and the second result was GuruGossip, and then the fourth I think was here... it was quite the afternoons reading I tell you!

The reason I'm saying this is because I knew all about her, including that she said one of her jobs was writing the descriptions for products on the Warehouse website (superfan, yes I know BUT she puts all that info about her into the world!)- I was helping one of my best friends hunt for jobs the other day and lo and behold guess what job comes up! But, it's a junior position! She goes on and on about her 'contacts' and how she's an 'ex-journo' but in reality she had a junior role at a fashion brand, followed by making lists, buzzfeed-esque for the Metro. Not exactly investigative journalism is it, Hannah?

Edited: Not that there's anything wrong with either of those things, of course! But it's the way she lies and twists them to make herself seem like some big shot Times Editor!

She’s really turning my stomach this morning. Getting turned on over the sound of her bf cleaning the kitchen and efficient use of time getting her aroused. Whyyyyy 😖
The "efficient use of my time" made me laugh out loud on the train, so I get that's at least ONE plus of following her: the involuntary humour tidbits.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.