Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She earns over 60k per year (she hinted to the amount in one of her blog posts ages ago so it might be even higher now). So ridiculous considering she’s the laziest instagrammer of them all!
You’d still need a pretty hefty deposit to buy a house on that as a solo salary

Reactions: 1
She earns over 60k per year (she hinted to the amount in one of her blog posts ages ago so it might be even higher now). So ridiculous considering she’s the laziest instagrammer of them all!
60K. Jesus. Laughing all the way to the bank I bet.

Reactions: 2
I’m intrigued as to how she afforded the house on her income alone - Worthing looks pretty expensive...
So Chris quit his job and is doing “freelancing bits and bobs” - so basically he’s out of work? Can’t be doing much freelancing for it to equate to 0 earnings on a mortgage application. And does that mean he doesn’t own the house if the mortgage isn’t based on his salary ?

So Chris quit his job and is doing “freelancing bits and bobs” - so basically he’s out of work? Can’t be doing much freelancing for it to equate to 0 earnings on a mortgage application. And does that mean he doesn’t own the house if the mortgage isn’t based on his salary ?
Not necessarily. I was freelancing and earning £20k a year (not mega bucks, but still a salary) but because I’d only been doing it just under two years a lot of mortgage companies wouldn’t even consider it. Most ask for at least three years tax returns and if he’s only been doing it six months - forget it.
It also doesn’t necessarily mean that the house is in her name only. We didn’t end up buying when we were in that position, but had we gone ahead the house and mortgage would have been in both our names but I would have gone down as a dependent (because I had no long-term proof of my own income). It does tend to affect how much the ‘earner’ can borrow though.

Reactions: 3
Not surprising she chose to stay in Worthing, as she’s that kind of person who cannot function if not surrounded by people all the time (“support network”) and probably fails at making friends who aren’t from childhood or family. But maybe now, hopefully, we’ll get some *actual* content? Or maybe not, this being HG dot com.

Not surprising she chose to stay in Worthing, as she’s that kind of person who cannot function if not surrounded by people all the time (“support network”) and probably fails at making friends who aren’t from childhood or family. But maybe now, hopefully, we’ll get some *actual* content? Or maybe not, this being HG dot com.
I took "support network" to mean family and friends to look after her son whilst she does "life admin" and shops for Aldi chocolate. I imagine we'll be seeing a lot of interior design content now, as she has bought a "do-er upper". I can see her new house ending up looking like the inside of an Oliver Bonas store.

Reactions: 11
It’s so pathetic that she actually bought a house with the sole intention of using it as bait for insta and freebies? She’s the grabbiest one on insta now MOD has gone

It’s so pathetic that she actually bought a house with the sole intention of using it as bait for insta and freebies? She’s the grabbiest one on insta now MOD has gone
not only is she grabby, but her content is so poor and then she has the cheek to moan about hard work!
I've done 5 night shifts this week, she doesn't know the meaning of hard work.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe Bobbi Brown just paid for her to go to an afternoon tea launch and the only advertising she did for it was 5 stories related to the food and some watercolour paints, then ended up just linking to BB’s own post on the event because it “might be easier” and “better then [sic] I could do”. WTF? She doesn’t make any effort, does she. Why do they use her as a brand ambassador?! I’m not an influencer but I’d do a bloody better job than HG does for them!

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe Bobbi Brown just paid for her to go to an afternoon tea launch and the only advertising she did for it was 5 stories related to the food and some watercolour paints, then ended up just linking to BB’s own post on the event because it “might be easier” and “better then [sic] I could do”. WTF? She doesn’t make any effort, does she. Why do they use her as a brand ambassador?! I’m not an influencer but I’d do a bloody better job than HG does for them!
Honestly if a brand was paying me, I'd go out of my way to do a good job in the hope I get more work. She just doesn't give a tit. Surely there's SOME expectation from a brand when they send someone to these things? Nope just link to their official post and go have a bath. Still can't get over the lipgloss photos.

Honestly if a brand was paying me, I'd go out of my way to do a good job in the hope I get more work. She just doesn't give a tit. Surely there's SOME expectation from a brand when they send someone to these things? Nope just link to their official post and go have a bath. Still can't get over the lipgloss photos.
Don’t they still have to sign off any ads that have been filmed and give them the go ahead?

Don’t they still have to sign off any ads that have been filmed and give them the go ahead?
I don’t know - would make sense though. If so, whoever signed off on that should be shot! She doesn’t even proof read for spelling errors, and it’s not like she’s bothering herself to write reams and reams, is it?

60k a year to report Bobbi brown’s own post, this woman is laughing all the way to the bank

Reactions: 7
Every time she describes something as “delicious”, it makes my skin crawl.
Chloe plumstead must have been rubbing off on her with her use of over exaggerated words.

Swear she’s devoted more time and effort on her stories advertising this pasta company that she’s not even working with than her entire Bobbi Brown collab 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Swear she’s devoted more time and effort on her stories advertising this pasta company that she’s not even working with than her entire Bobbi Brown collab 😂
It’s because she’s begging them for a freebie 😂

It’s because she’s begging them for a freebie 😂
She’s also begging for a freebie with the flooring! CHRIST do you think her aim is to get this whole house for free?
BEF2D0C1-257D-4C46-8EE5-9059282F577C.jpeg

More effort in praising a kit kat freebie than on the stuff she gets paid for... We get it, Hannah, you like free food.

Reactions: 5
At the rate she gets through mounds of junk food each week she won’t be able to pretend she’s a size 14-16 for too much longer. Give it a year or two and she’ll be a size 20 with the zero exercise and chocolate binges in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.