Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Outfits are white nice but horrendous shoes with every one , chunky boots or shoes are much more fashionable those pointy boots and shoes are like ones from 2001

Reactions: 2
I am just genuinely shocked that she keeps getting paid partnerships with brands. The way she represents them is lazy at absolute best!

Reactions: 5
"You'd better believe the out of office is going on" what an absolute JOKE she is. Making hideous 2 minute "styling" videos once a month featuring vile skirts and chunky jumpers and sitting on your fat arse drinking tea, overdosing on sugar and watching Jane the Virgin is NOT work Hannah you entitled, lazy mare!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
"You'd better believe the out of office is going on" what an absolute JOKE she is. Making hideous 2 minute "styling" videos once a month featuring vile skirts and chunky jumpers and sitting on your fat arse drinking tea, overdosing on sugar and watching Jane the Virgin is NOT work Hannah you entitled, lazy mare!
She honestly could walk away for 2 weeks and no one would notice she wasn’t replying!!! It really pisses me off that she is probably out earning me for doing 1/20th of the amount I do!!

Reactions: 9
'Grandparents = free childcare'
Does she ever actually care for her own child?
I’ve said it before thats prob the only reason she moved back home, i guess her bf’s mum wouldn’t take on more childcare and lazy Hannah had to shock horror look after her own kid.

Reactions: 4
I bet she’ll fall pregnant again in 2020 so she can do some more blog posts about pregnancy etc as she’s fast running out of content. It will also give her the chance to continue being as lazy as possible and stay at home watching TV whilst everyone else looks after her kids for her

Reactions: 7
"for anyone whom it may concern" - anyone else get annoyed by the way she uses this phrase?!

Reactions: 5
She's recommending sizing up again because there's no stretch in the waist band. Just bloody accept you're the next size Hannah, Jesus Christ!

Reactions: 17
I bet she’ll fall pregnant again in 2020 so she can do some more blog posts about pregnancy etc as she’s fast running out of content. It will also give her the chance to continue being as lazy as possible and stay at home watching TV whilst everyone else looks after her kids for her
The thought of her and chris getting fruity... 😐

• Sick
She's recommending sizing up again because there's no stretch in the waist band. Just bloody accept you're the next size Hannah, Jesus Christ!
This. If she needs the waistband to “stretch” in order to fit her then perhaps that’s not her actual current size. Or maybe she’s just used to elasticated waistbands on those midi skirts that allow her to gestate a couple of food babies at a time without having to buy a bigger size.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This. If she needs the waistband to “stretch” in order to fit her then perhaps that’s not her actual current size. Or maybe she’s just used to elasticated waistbands on those midi skirts that allow her to gestate a couple of food babies at a time without having to buy a bigger size.
Gestate a couple of food babies. Bahahahaha! Aldi pretzel chocolate twins!

• Haha
I have this skirt and it’s sizing is totally normal
Are you sure you don't normally pretend to be the size below? Lol!
Wish she'd just accept it. It's getting stupid now how many things she has to 'size up'. She admits to weight gain but not going up sizes in clothes? That's a real role model, ashamed of her actual size.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.