Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to play devils advocate here but doesn’t single parent just mean that.. you’re a parent and you’re single? I wouldn’t assume that someone was the ONLY parent to their child if they said they were a single parent. Please correct me if I’m wrong!
Yeah I would class myself as a single parent even though we split time with my son 50/50. I am single and I don’t have a partner to support me. Yes there are evenings when my son isn’t with me and I can have a bit more of a social life but when I do have him it is just me and him. I feel like you can co parent and be a single parent- they can co-exist. I, however, actually plan and do things with my child and enjoy the time together!

Reactions: 7
Yeah I would class myself as a single parent even though we split time with my son 50/50. I am single and I don’t have a partner to support me. Yes there are evenings when my son isn’t with me and I can have a bit more of a social life but when I do have him it is just me and him. I feel like you can co parent and be a single parent- they can co-exist. I, however, actually plan and do things with my child and enjoy the time together!
I would agree with this too. I talk to many other single parents (as I am also one) - and many who have no co parent input describe themselves as lone parents. They get ultimate respect, as parenting is hard any way you do it, but alone - seriously hats off.

I have a "co parent" by definition that they parent their child - but they do not cooperate with me, continue their abusive behaviour at any opportunity, do not listen to my views or care about my feelings, do not provide any financial input (in fact takes money from me) and I run my home and pay my bills alone, therefore I do not class myself as a co parent. I parent, singly and in parallel to them. Co parenting indicates some level of collaboration but quite often that is impossible and this idea puts a lot of pressure on those who have to parent alongside abusive people.

This isn't really a comment on Hannah, as I do agree her calling herself a single parent is rich beyond belief. As others have said, she's been out and about by herself this week more times than I have in the last 6 months! 🙃 If she and her ex do a split week she must have used other support on top of a co parent while she flounced to the spa and everywhere else 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Listen Dougie. I've been given some info, and yes, it's questionable, but my job here is to share it without filter, favour or thought. Please respect me for that

I have some premium, 100% confirmed info on the way but I feel its important to air what I have because it's the RIGHT thing to do. I'm a good person despite the criticisms.
not me now wondering if SallyBreadSticks is Hannah or one of her m8s having a laff?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know anything about semantics around single/lone/co parenting but I was shocked to see her say she is a single parent, I imagine this to be someone who brings up kids mostly on their own which she definitely does not. As various people have said, she is out and about on her own an awful lot. In many ways I’m happy for her lol, but literally no one I know with kids goes out that much. Even just from a financial pov it’s untenable, let alone from childcare perspective.

Reactions: 11
Not to play devils advocate here but doesn’t single parent just mean that.. you’re a parent and you’re single? I wouldn’t assume that someone was the ONLY parent to their child if they said they were a single parent. Please correct me if I’m wrong!
Not how I’ve ever interpreted it. Single parent to me has always been implied that you parent your kids alone.

Either way, she’s not even single as has a new boyfriend. She’s just a knob!

The only ‘single parent’ her kids have is their father! He seems to be doing majority of the care whilst hannah regresses back into her late teens.

• Haha
For me single parent also implies that financially you are the only one supporting them, which I presume she is not

Reactions: 9
Today I wore a bright green beanie, a loud jumper, wide leg jeans and big trainers. I caught sight of myself and thought I know who I'm dressed like! Only I was wearing whatever old stuff I had to hand whilst I took a load of stuff to the tip.

• Haha
Today I wore a bright green beanie, a loud jumper, wide leg jeans and big trainers. I caught sight of myself and thought I know who I'm dressed like! Only I was wearing whatever old stuff I had to hand whilst I took a load of stuff to the tip.
Actually I think you will find you were secretly influenced 😆

• Haha
maybe you should become an influencer? (or enrol in medical school I guess) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m annoyed by the latest outfit post.
1.I’ve been looking for a sequin pencil skirt/trousers for ages
2. I too would wear with a (less hideous) Xmas jumper
3. I still hate that she of all spoon faces is allowed to own a mulberry, which I think was gifted or some BS several years ago.
Yes I am wearing a festive green today. I’m more annoyed at how annoyed I am.

Reactions: 8
People have kids to ‘save’ their relationships all the time. I have two wonderful children with my ex-husband. I wouldn’t change it for the world and wouldn’t change the person I had kids with.
Unfortunately people don’t always really think through the whole having a baby thing. Sounds silly but many don’t go past the prams, breast pumps etc to realise you are actually raising a human.
In so many ways I should relate to Hannah. I too split with the father of my children when they were similar ages but I don’t feel like I could be out every weekend living my best life.
I spend my weekends (child free or otherwise) cleaning, working and sleeping.
I just don’t understand people!

Reactions: 7
3. I still hate that she of all spoon faces is allowed to own a mulberry, which I think was gifted or some BS several years ago.

I quite like this one from New Look, they have it in tall too x

Reactions: 2
Fyi sainsburys have a fab sequin skirt!

Reactions: 4
Big fan of the sparkly skirt! Love you guys sharing them on here also 😁 I'll be interested to see if Hannah posts about "My Dead Body" that was on channel four last night, I'm sure it was filmed by a university her way!

Reactions: 1
Big fan of the sparkly skirt! Love you guys sharing them on here also 😁 I'll be interested to see if Hannah posts about "My Dead Body" that was on channel four last night, I'm sure it was filmed by a university her way!
Without trying to sound like Hannah, look on Vinted lots and lots of sparkly skirts!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.