Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a touchy subject for me as we have little to no help with childcare and my social life has gone from busy to 0. But the amount of time she spends away from those kids makes me so sad and angry.
I joke about my social life but I wouldn’t change it for the world! They’re only little for such a short amount of time. In 5 years time I’d be mortified that my abandonment of them was splashed all over the internet for a quick tinder shag.

Reactions: 19
It’s a touchy subject for me as we have little to no help with childcare and my social life has gone from busy to 0. But the amount of time she spends away from those kids makes me so sad and angry.
I joke about my social life but I wouldn’t change it for the world! They’re only little for such a short amount of time. In 5 years time I’d be mortified that my abandonment of them was splashed all over the internet for a quick tinder shag.
it is not even the amount of time she spends away from them, it is that she seems to act as if she is so overrun with childcare responsibilties and has little time for herself, which could not be further from the truth. I don't even have children and just with a full time job I seem to have less free time than she does!

Reactions: 19
She’s a life long slacker, when it comes to jobs, childcare, influencing it’s all half done. As someone who has zero help with childcare it sometimes makes me jealous but then when I do get time to myself I want to be with my kids!! Haha I had a fab day out with my friends yesterday and two of us needed to bring the kids with us, we still managed a lovely adult Christmas dinner but with the added kids. It’s all a part of growing up and evolving. The first person to go home was a friend with no kids as she needed to get home to her puppy!
I have always got the inclination she never really wanted to be a mum, maybe that’s why Chris and her stayed together for the second one and then stopped their relationship

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t have the kids for Xmas this year and spends it with her ‘mates’ or her new fella. Nothing wrong with Chris having the kids of course but I just feel like she would have jumped at the chance not to have them. Her behaviour is really odd.

Reactions: 13
She’s a life long slacker, when it comes to jobs, childcare, influencing it’s all half done. As someone who has zero help with childcare it sometimes makes me jealous but then when I do get time to myself I want to be with my kids!! Haha I had a fab day out with my friends yesterday and two of us needed to bring the kids with us, we still managed a lovely adult Christmas dinner but with the added kids. It’s all a part of growing up and evolving. The first person to go home was a friend with no kids as she needed to get home to her puppy!
I have always got the inclination she never really wanted to be a mum, maybe that’s why Chris and her stayed together for the second one and then stopped their relationship
I agree about her not wanting to be a mum, it sounds harsh but I alwys got that impression too, I was always suprised she had a second child

Reactions: 7
I agree, she definitely doesn’t want to be a mum. I’m sure she loves them but she doesn’t seem to want to actually parent them

Reactions: 9
I used to be a massive fan girl of Hannah and her vlogs. She had such a "normal" style that I really related to, but over the years seeing how selfish she is and how absent she is for her her kids really upsets me. It really does look like she is going to emulate her mother's parenting style, but swapping alcohol for validation from the internet.

Sounds weird I know, but I saved my favourite vlogs when she got outed for racism as I thought she'd wipe them all!

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/33ee18095fbaa90b186e5076cc4ed2d920221204093053/8ed338cf6c388ab3b7f01bc923e8a2f920221204093054/ad5e50

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/af78e2ba9462dfcbc88669d2b46fa8c320221204094310/97ffc53e4ff11e2b4e1c82cc3b4f5a5220221204094310/7c75c7
Ooh how do we watch these? Sorry if it’s a silly question, but when I clicked on your link I couldn’t work out how to actually view them! 🙈

Reactions: 1
I agree about her not wanting to be a mum, it sounds harsh but I alwys got that impression too, I was always suprised she had a second child
She had kids for content

Remember that covershot of 'Blogosphere Magazine'???

This was her mount everest. the nadir. the peak. Everything after was a slow, sad decline. And now she's giving out tired handjobs to randoms.
blogosphere_issue14cover.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg it's hard to think that's the same person!? Also Blogger of the Year??? What the duck did she do to earn that title, genuinely? Wtf? Her contents always been so so lazy, light touch and surface level

Reactions: 14
I agree, she definitely doesn’t want to be a mum. I’m sure she loves them but she doesn’t seem to want to actually parent them

This is exactly the truth. And not to get personal, but its how my own mum was/is and it really messed me up.

Reactions: 9
She had kids for content

Remember that covershot of 'Blogosphere Magazine'???

This was her mount everest. the nadir. the peak. Everything after was a slow, sad decline. And now she's giving out tired handjobs to randoms.
View attachment 1782074
was this really photoshopped?! or was she like this before? either way , how on earth was she ever blogger of the year>!

Reactions: 7
She didn’t become a single mum… Chris does more than her.
I know. She really annoys me. She’s a co-parent and a doesn’t pull her weight at that.

She’s been out more times this week than I have been in the second half of 2022.

Reactions: 18
Calling herself a single mum is a bleeping joke right? She can't seriously think that! I wonder what her CO-PARENT Chris makes of that?

My mum adopted me and my sibling all on her own whilst working full time and ALWAYS found time to take us out at the weekends and on holidays (on her own). She never spent a night away from us (to go bump uglies with some desperate sockless douche from Portsmouth) thats for sure!

That is a single parent!

Reactions: 24
Long time lurker on this thread but I feel compelled…

YOU ARE NOT A SINGLE PARENT IF YOUR KIDS SPEND HALF THEIR WEEK WITH THEIR FATHER.

I speak from experience. Co-parent, yes. Primary parent, perhaps. Single parent, no.

She’s another Helen bloody scummy mummy.

Makes you sound a lot better to say you’re a single parent but I can imagine it makes ACTUAL single parents want to gouge their eyes out.

Reactions: 17
Not to play devils advocate here but doesn’t single parent just mean that.. you’re a parent and you’re single? I wouldn’t assume that someone was the ONLY parent to their child if they said they were a single parent. Please correct me if I’m wrong!

Reactions: 11

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.