Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cannot pull off lounge wear as outerwear. What's with the giant floppy collar and all that eyeshadow, what is essentially a tracksuit and the trainers of my nightmares.

Screenshot_20221203-203117_Instagram.jpg

What is this nonsense

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I dont think the joggers, sweatshirt and trainers are that bad but I have no words for the collar.

Reactions: 11
Hannah Gale is my own personal nightmare. I am in such a style rut after having two kids and hitting my mid-30s, I don't know what to wear anymore without looking either too frumpy or like I'm trying too hard to be young and hip. Or both, like Hannah 😭😭

So it'll be the standard uninspired uniform of stripy tops and a pair of safe old jeans forever I think 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fed up of her showing off gifted or stays at luxury places when everyone else is struggling with the cost of living crisis. Tone deaf influencers strike again

Reactions: 15
Its not just the gifted stay. How many parents of small children have the luxury of an overnight spa stay in December?

My weekends are pretty much fully booked until the new year. Decemeber is so so so busy I could cry

Reactions: 25
Came here to share the same thing. The fact that she put his outfit on and thought, I know what this needs… a floral collar. And attached a bleeping collar.

Fed up of her showing off gifted or stays at luxury places when everyone else is struggling with the cost of living crisis. Tone deaf influencers strike again
She’s damned if she does, damned if she doesn’t. That’s her source of income. She can’t stop with it just to placate everyone else. For once I actually am on her side.

Reactions: 6
Came here to share the same thing. The fact that she put his outfit on and thought, I know what this needs… a floral collar. And attached a bleeping collar.

She’s damned if she does, damned if she doesn’t. That’s her source of income. She can’t stop with it just to placate everyone else. For once I actually am on her side.
it may be, but the whole vibe of influencers showing off an unattainable lifestyle to most is so tone deaf especially right now. I’m very anti influencer anyway but having to go through my budget this evening to tighten my belt even further just to survive has got me in a foul mood

• Heart
Reactions: 19
it may be, but the whole vibe of influencers showing off an unattainable lifestyle to most is so tone deaf especially right now. I’m very anti influencer anyway but having to go through my budget this evening to tighten my belt even further just to survive has got me in a foul mood
It comes from a place where everyone is struggling. Companies and businesses eg hotels need more work. They reach out to PR companies, who reach out to influencers. The hotels need more customers. The influencers need their income paid. I’m not sure what the solution is other than for people to take responsibility for their own social media viewing, and unfollow anything they find jarring.

Reactions: 13
New to this thread.
She always pops up on my timeline. And I always have to take a nosy at her and everytime I do shes constantly having days/nights out without her kids. And as a parent with absolutely no family around to be able to look after my little boy even for a few hours, it makes me so mad just how much of an inconvenience these kids seem to her. Why have kids if they’re just going to be an accessory when she feels like it

Reactions: 21
exactly this, who exactly of her audience will even be "influenced" by this? if anything this puts normal people off at the moment imo

Reactions: 10
They aren’t paid for gifted stays, their payment is the stay..

I would also begrudge it less on a different influencer but Hannah deserves none of this after her racism issue and the handling of it after and everything else she stands for.

And incase her current boyfriend or her course mates are googling her your girlfriend/mate is a RACIST lazy twit 👍🏽

Reactions: 17
I can't get too annoyed by gifted stays etc anymore because for most influencers, it is their only job. They've replaced tv adverts and magazines. They get a gifted stay at somewhere beautiful in exchange for stories and grid posts showcasing it. If they're a good influencer, the advert is well done and glossy and you can tell there's been some thought behind it.

However, for Hannah, it does still annoy me because I don't understand how she's still getting the work. Her adverts are sloppy, mostly pictures of herself and I end up knowing very little about what she's shilling. I'd actively avoid that place now in case I bumped into her.

I used to be a massive fan girl of Hannah and her vlogs. She had such a "normal" style that I really related to, but over the years seeing how selfish she is and how absent she is for her her kids really upsets me. It really does look like she is going to emulate her mother's parenting style, but swapping alcohol for validation from the internet.

Sounds weird I know, but I saved my favourite vlogs when she got outed for racism as I thought she'd wipe them all!

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/33ee18095fbaa90b186e5076cc4ed2d920221204093053/8ed338cf6c388ab3b7f01bc923e8a2f920221204093054/ad5e50

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/af78e2ba9462dfcbc88669d2b46fa8c320221204094310/97ffc53e4ff11e2b4e1c82cc3b4f5a5220221204094310/7c75c7

They aren’t paid for gifted stays, their payment is the stay..

I would also begrudge it less on a different influencer but Hannah deserves none of this after her racism issue and the handling of it after and everything else she stands for.

And incase her current boyfriend or her course mates are googling her your girlfriend/mate is a RACIST lazy twit 👍🏽
No, they are paid for the gifted stays. Source - I’ve done a few ‘gifted’ stays myself. You would always ask for payment, because a hotel stay doesn’t pay the bills.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I used to be a massive fan girl of Hannah and her vlogs. She had such a "normal" style that I really related to, but over the years seeing how selfish she is and how absent she is for her her kids really upsets me. It really does look like she is going to emulate her mother's parenting style, but swapping alcohol for validation from the internet.

Sounds weird I know, but I saved my favourite vlogs when she got outed for racism as I thought she'd wipe them all!

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/33ee18095fbaa90b186e5076cc4ed2d920221204093053/8ed338cf6c388ab3b7f01bc923e8a2f920221204093054/ad5e50

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/af78e2ba9462dfcbc88669d2b46fa8c320221204094310/97ffc53e4ff11e2b4e1c82cc3b4f5a5220221204094310/7c75c7
oh my days. Thats sunday afternoon viewing sorted! thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No, they are paid for the gifted stays. Source - I’ve done a few ‘gifted’ stays myself. You would always ask for payment, because a hotel stay doesn’t pay the bills.
She’s still a racist Lazy twit and makes it worse that brands pay her for it. shame on the brands.

Reactions: 10
I think the most frustrating thing about Hannah is how she has just brushed all of the racism stuff under the carpet and only made a half hearted apology on the leopard for it after tit hit the fan when she came back. It was never genuine. She just wanted to try and cash in

Reactions: 14
I think the most frustrating thing about Hannah is how she has just brushed all of the racism stuff under the carpet and only made a half hearted apology on the leopard for it after tit hit the fan when she came back. It was never genuine. She just wanted to try and cash in
precisely this

She is incapable of owning her actions and taking responsibility (and dealing with consequences)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.