Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Favourite moments of the year so far? Number 1- the day I split up with my kids father of course!

šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ¤Ø

View attachment 1739012

I cried about my breakup but it WAS the best day of my life and also THERES MAGIC FLOWING THROUGH MY SOUL

Is she a narcissist wtf is happening?
Who over the age of 15 refers to their friends as ā€˜matesā€™? Iā€™m cringing so hard at her pushing the fact she is so happy without her ex. Itā€™s way too much info to share šŸ« 
Also referring to her holiday to Copenhagen as wild cos she met up with some random she met on holiday 12 years ago. Get a life Hannah

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg Copenhagen was wild for obvious reasons see my 2nd last reel pahahaha

Screenshot_20221117-230523_Instagram.jpg

Slightly off topic but does anyone follow diggingforrubies? She pulls off big floppy collars in a way HG could only dream of

Reactions: 3
Who over the age of 15 refers to their friends as ā€˜matesā€™? Iā€™m cringing so hard at her pushing the fact she is so happy without her ex. Itā€™s way too much info to share šŸ« 
Also referring to her holiday to Copenhagen as wild cos she met up with some random she met on holiday 12 years ago. Get a life Hannah
I definitely call them my mates but she said it about 9 times consecutively. Youā€™re meant to be a writer Hannah please use synonyms. Pals, friends, chums. Just anything but MATESMATESMATESMATES

Reactions: 10
Omg Copenhagen was wild for obvious reasons see my 2nd last reel pahahaha

View attachment 1739129
Slightly off topic but does anyone follow diggingforrubies? She pulls off big floppy collars in a way HG could only dream of
I love rachael! She pulls off everything Hannah wishes she could.

Hannah is seriously narcissistic! She thinks the entire world revolves around her and itā€™s fine to absolutely overshare and brag about her dating and say how happy she is that theyā€™ve split up (where her ex and his family members can read all about it) because the ~universe made it happen.
The fact she wrote her number one moment of the year/summer (??) was the day they broke up is pretty disgusting.

One of those twats who wonā€™t take accountability for her actions, she pretends it was ā€œfateā€ instead.

Reactions: 11
Ugh I dunno why Iā€™m defending her here, please donā€™t tell me ~this isnā€™t a rave thread~

BUT if sheā€™d been unhappy with her ex for a while (I think itā€™s fair to assume this was the case), I completely get that the day things ended would feel like a weight lifted off her shoulders and going into the sea would feel cleansing. What a lovely way to celebrate a fresh start, and to take your mind off it rather than crying all night. Iā€™m sure the crying came later but in the moment it probably felt like everything was going to be OK.

Thatā€™s not to say I agree she should be sharing it with 20k strangers. That IS disrespectful. I just get the sentiment, you know?

Iā€™m just feeling soppy over my own breakup and learning to be happy alone šŸ„¹ Iā€™ll see myself out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The more someone insists they are happy and keep posting things to try and prove it says otherwise.

she might be happy but only cause she gets to live out her teen years atm but also its very disrespectful because at the end of the day he is the father of her children, they will be able to google stuff in a few years, imagine reading constantly how Unhappy you were in your family life.

Reactions: 12
Ugh I dunno why Iā€™m defending her here, please donā€™t tell me ~this isnā€™t a rave thread~

BUT if sheā€™d been unhappy with her ex for a while (I think itā€™s fair to assume this was the case), I completely get that the day things ended would feel like a weight lifted off her shoulders and going into the sea would feel cleansing. What a lovely way to celebrate a fresh start, and to take your mind off it rather than crying all night. Iā€™m sure the crying came later but in the moment it probably felt like everything was going to be OK.

Thatā€™s not to say I agree she should be sharing it with 20k strangers. That IS disrespectful. I just get the sentiment, you know?

Iā€™m just feeling soppy over my own breakup and learning to be happy alone šŸ„¹ Iā€™ll see myself out.
No I understand the sentiment, but I agree that maybe sharing to the world that it was such a happy moment is a bit off. Framed as a big moment, a life changing moment maybe.

Although we don't know the circumstances of course (until Sally spills the šŸ«–)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So according to her Q&A, the holiday to Greece with Chris in July was on her favourite moments of 2022, and then they broke up in September (?) and now they're both dating other people. I know it's none of my business, but the timeline really confuses me! The fact she's being so OTT about everything is surely covering something.

Reactions: 17
So according to her Q&A, the holiday to Greece with Chris in July was on her favourite moments of 2022, and then they broke up in September (?) and now they're both dating other people. I know it's none of my business, but the timeline really confuses me! The fact she's being so OTT about everything is surely covering something.
I agree. Iā€™m thinking they must have split up a good few months ago and maybe just went on the Greece holiday as it was already all paid for and they want to try and stay good friends for the boysā€™ sake. It seems very odd that they have both moved on so quickly into new relationships after an 11 year relationship otherwise

Reactions: 16
I agree. Iā€™m thinking they must have split up a good few months ago and maybe just went on the Greece holiday as it was already all paid for and they want to try and stay good friends for the boysā€™ sake.
I agree with this but when she's talking about a sea swim on break up day that would put it at early summer at the earliest, eh? She definitely comes across as a fair weather OW swimmer.

Reactions: 4
Slight tangent but does anyone else feel that sharing tit you've found on Depop and Vinted in stories is absolute peak lazy influencer? I don't even see how she's making money off it as its not aff links... unless I'm missing something. Drives me mad.

Reactions: 12
I agree with this but when she's talking about a sea swim on break up day that would put it at early summer at the earliest, eh? She definitely comes across as a fair weather OW swimmer.
We had a very hot summer in the UK this year and pretty sure that extended into September though I canā€™t remember exactly nowā€¦

Reactions: 2
Maybe they had been on a ā€œbreakā€ for a few months but officially decided to end things 100% not that long ago, so by then they had both already come to terms with it a bit and were ready to start dating again. If thatā€™s not the case and they have just split up out the blue recently then sheā€™s definitely on the rebound trying to make Chris jealous

Reactions: 1
A part of me - albeit a very small part - feels sorry for Hannah. We donā€™t know the circumstances surrounding the breakup but sheā€™s reminding me of myself circa 2013 when Iā€™d just come out of a long term relationship, not through choice, at the end of 2012. I recall the hurt and grief so vividly yet on the outside I was pretending to be so happy, going out, experiencing new things and dating again. I looked like I was living my best life but inside I was dying and in so much pain and despair. I see it in Hannah. I think sheā€™s having a crisis and sheā€™s the only one unaware of it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 13
Annoyingly I actually remember that set of stories when she was at the beach with her MATES and the kids, and they were taking turns swimming. I just canā€™t for the life of me think whether that was pre- or post-September (but my gut feeling is it was August time). Sorry, Iā€™m aware this doesnā€™t add anything to the thread. Iā€™m as annoyed as you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gone to meet someoneā€™s new baby and Gale is there front and centre, gob open making everyone do a selfie for her Instagram.

She canā€™t comprehend that everything isnā€™t always about her.

Reactions: 4
Gone to meet someoneā€™s new baby and Gale is there front and centre, gob open making everyone do a selfie for her Instagram.

She canā€™t comprehend that everything isnā€™t always about her.
I bet her mate on the right really appreciates the photo she put up.
Also even if the mum said it was ok to put a picture up just donā€™t, itā€™s someoneā€™s new baby you donā€™t need to be putting it on social media to make yourself look popular

Reactions: 5
I agree. Iā€™m thinking they must have split up a good few months ago and maybe just went on the Greece holiday as it was already all paid for and they want to try and stay good friends for the boysā€™ sake. It seems very odd that they have both moved on so quickly into new relationships after an 11 year relationship otherwise
Or else theyā€™re being a bit immature and were in a race to see who could have sex with someone else first.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.