Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBH, I feel like I'm being trolled a bit here tbh. WIll drop out of the thread for a while. Sorry I havent been able to meet your expectations.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
TBH, I feel like I'm being trolled a bit here tbh. WIll drop out of the thread for a while. Sorry I havent been able to meet your expectations.
Too much of a good thing Sally. Be sure to come back and drop some pearls of wisdom during the next phase of the breakdown though 👌

Ok the year reflection post.. I kinda feel bored at this point lol. Can't even be arsed ripping into it cause it's all just shite she's literally just said yesterday

Chris defo cheated or left her tho

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
But comes out where? He has no social media presence, she is hardly a huge celebrity, should we be expecting a daily mail exposé soon?
If someone says some gossip about someone and then says ‘I can’t tell you how i know’ then I’m inclined to think it’s bs. If that person said ‘I know because I know Hannah / the guy / so and so told me’ then there we go, much more likely to be true because there is a source. But just coming up with random info out of nowhere and saying ‘can’t tell you how i know’ - anyone can do that. When I say ‘source’ I mean tell us who your source of information is. Not an actual article 😂

Reactions: 3
I can’t handle one more post about how actually she’s so glad this happened and it’s actually made her life sooooo much better. Oh pull the other one love you’re going through a manic rebound phase, you’re not living in the real world. Everyone can see this apart from you evidently.

Reactions: 18
I can’t handle one more post about how actually she’s so glad this happened and it’s actually made her life sooooo much better. Oh pull the other one love you’re going through a manic rebound phase, you’re not living in the real world. Everyone can see this apart from you evidently.
It’s incredibly crass isn’t it. Even if the relationship ended badly, you were still with them for a long time and loved them enough to have 2 kids, the way she’s made out them breaking up was the best thing to ever happen reeks of desperation that she wants people to think she’s doing amazingly! I feel she should keep her relationship stuff private for her kids, I know they’re only little now but these things are always on the internet for them to see in the future

Reactions: 17
If someone says some gossip about someone and then says ‘I can’t tell you how i know’ then I’m inclined to think it’s bs. If that person said ‘I know because I know Hannah / the guy / so and so told me’ then there we go, much more likely to be true because there is a source. But just coming up with random info out of nowhere and saying ‘can’t tell you how i know’ - anyone can do that. When I say ‘source’ I mean tell us who your source of information is. Not an actual article 😂
By telling you who I got the info from, I give away my sources and their relationship to Hannah. They can work it out. Why would anyone with half a brain do that?

It's absolutely fine - if you dont want me to pass on various bits from her / chris' friend group because you are personally affronted, I wont. Less risk for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
By telling you who I got the info from, I give away my sources and their relationship to Hannah. They can work it out. Why would anyone with half a brain do that?

It's absolutely fine - if you dont want me to pass on various bits from her / chris' friend group because you are personally affronted, I wont. Less risk for me!
I want you to stay 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Well you’ve literally just shared your source - her or Chris’ friendship group. Why didn’t you just say that in the first place?!.

Reactions: 8

We absolutely obviously do want as much info as possible 😆😆

Reactions: 10
Well you’ve literally just shared your source - her or Chris’ friendship group. Why didn’t you just say that in the first place?!.
I'd have thought that was fairly obvious, especially as I literally mentioned friends of hers.

Dont take this the wrong way, but you seem a little *too* vested in this.

Am I speaking to Hannah? Is this your new burner Hannah?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'd have thought that was fairly obvious, especially as I literally mentioned friends of hers.

Dont take this the wrong way, but you seem a little *too* vested in this.

Am I speaking to Hannah? Is this your new burner Hannah?
Nah it’s not obvious, it’s not unheard of for people to go onto threads and make random fabricated claims. as has been highlighted you’ve also made some odd claims previously!

Reactions: 7
Number 1 makes me eye roll because again she never seems to take her kids anywhere by herself!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.