Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a little splash of bra in the latest story? I thought we’d left that trend back in 2005!

Reactions: 2
The flat straight hair gives her a weird vibe.
I do not in any way support it but low rise is coming back 😩

Let Gen Z make their own arse crack bearing mistakes I say. Hopefully Hannah doesn’t latch on to the trend.

I do not in any way support it but low rise is coming back 😩

Let Gen Z make their own arse crack bearing mistakes I say. Hopefully Hannah doesn’t latch on to the trend.
Sorry I quoted the wrong message - 2 under 3 😴😴😴

Reactions: 4
I love how she started the day (was it yesterday or the day before I’ve lost track?) with a picture of a big to do list and saying how overwhelmed she was. Yet in that day still managed to share so many things that definitely doesn’t feature in my version of a hectic day as a working mum with two kids (or anyone else’s in the real world). Bubble baths….cappuccinos…playing with stationery…”down time” 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I love how she started the day (was it yesterday or the day before I’ve lost track?) with a picture of a big to do list and saying how overwhelmed she was. Yet in that day still managed to share so many things that definitely doesn’t feature in my version of a hectic day as a working mum with two kids (or anyone else’s in the real world). Bubble baths….cappuccinos…playing with stationery…”down time” 🙄
She completely lazy and delusional, she’s clearly a spoilt brat who has convinced herself she’s a hard worker because she films herself for Instagram and attends college. She’s no bloody idea how hard working in medicine is while looking after children. She’s lucky she has so many people who look after her kids while she can go out drinking most weeks, but good luck doing that if you get into med school and you’re on rotation, juggling studying and home life.

Reactions: 15
Hannah reminds me of my late teenage self. Was obsessed with watching Scrubs, thought I'd apply to med school cause it would be like being in Scrubs. Got straight A's but unsurprisingly didn't get an interview 😅 Not sure how she'll manage med school/being an A&E doc with 2 kids in tow but will eat my hat if she does 🤯

Reactions: 6
Hannah reminds me of my late teenage self. Was obsessed with watching Scrubs, thought I'd apply to med school cause it would be like being in Scrubs. Got straight A's but unsurprisingly didn't get an interview 😅 Not sure how she'll manage med school/being an A&E doc with 2 kids in tow but will eat my hat if she does 🤯
I'm starting to think she will actually. If she's got a hands on ex partner, and lots of people to palm the kids off onto, then she's probably got more time than she originally expected.

Reactions: 3
The reel with her boobs bouncing around in those striped tops… complete with panda eyes makeup. What is she doing with herself?? Her friends need to stage an intervention STAT

I'm starting to think she will actually. If she's got a hands on ex partner, and lots of people to palm the kids off onto, then she's probably got more time than she originally expected.
There's no way she will ever be a doctor. Med school - maybe. But once she qualifies she will get very little choice in where her job is unless she is at the top of the class and then in training she will have to move around a lot in different hospitals. For a&e training it would be nearly 10 years and I'm pretty sure even when you fully qualify there's no such thing as a 9-5 a&e job! Unless she will leave the kids and uproot for ✨career goals✨. I don't think it's a very well thought through decision.

Reactions: 11
There's no way she will ever be a doctor. Med school - maybe. But once she qualifies she will get very little choice in where her job is unless she is at the top of the class and then in training she will have to move around a lot in different hospitals. For a&e training it would be nearly 10 years and I'm pretty sure even when you fully qualify there's no such thing as a 9-5 a&e job! Unless she will leave the kids and uproot for ✨career goals✨. I don't think it's a very well thought through decision.
Oh yeah completely agree it's not well thought out at all. Just from a time management point of view, she seems to barely have the kids anyway.

Reactions: 5
Oh yeah completely agree it's not well thought out at all. Just from a time management point of view, she seems to barely have the kids anyway.
It seems that way doesn't it. I just hope she doesn't regret missing all this time with them once they have grown up

I don't think time has anything to donwith it, she is fundamentally just not hardworking, her idea of a busy day is most people's idea of a quiet one

Reactions: 9
“Threw a curveball” ?? By posting a photo? What the hell.

Also assume all her new college chums are jeans wearing and casual as she’s gone in hard copying that vibe now.

Not an original thought in her head. Straightening your hair isn’t a new personality you simpleton.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.