Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been blocked by her looooool gutted I'll miss all the scintillating updates from her dating escapades. But seriously, this teaser reveal of a new man is just embarrassing? Either come out and say you're dating but will be keeping it private, go all out dating content or say nothing? Something a bit sordid about travelodge bathroom pics and something very cringe about the shoe pic. (plus instant ick from the shorts in november).

I did have the thought though that this is all attention seeking and actually she's 'dating' Chris again to try and make their relationship work again? However, there seemed to be sausages/bacon on that full English and wasn't he a veggie? I'll take my detective hat off now lol.
Why u blocked lol? Absolutely all of this caption is so bleeping irritating its honestly a god damn talent at this point. Also the "and no I wasn't alone👀" . It's so immature and I think the worst part is she clearly thinks without a doubt we are all totally invested and dying to know more.(ok we all are but that's different this is a hate follow 😂). Main character syndrome AF

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I can’t find him 😫😫😫
Keep scrolling the people she’s following, it was a little further down for me but you’ll find it!

Almost certain it is him, he takes runs around where it was posted on here he was from 🙄🙄🙄

I’m not a creep I promise. Just rly RLY nosey and over invested in a relationship I actually don’t care about, make it make sense

Is it me or does he look SUPER young? Feel like she’s on a cougar rebound thing 🤣🤣
I’m the same, couldn’t actually give two shits about her relationship but I am a very nosey witch. Should have been FBI tbh 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Perhaps he's the fella that wrote this fess? He'll be wishing he chose cat lady soon I reckon...
Screenshot 2022-11-14 at 12.30.34.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
His name begins with a J if that helps. He looks about 25. Definitely him! Wonder what he makes of Hannah’s jumble sale outfits

Wonder if he’s googled her name yet and stumbled across all her tattle threads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like up until Feburary at least he was dating someone else who couldn't be more different than Hannah...

Also if you look at photos he's tagged in there is one that makes him look rather short.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
omg he looks even more basic than her. i hate to say it but... she can do better! i preferred it when we thought she was a lesbian now haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He looks so young he’s gotta be 25ish, his friends are that age by the looks of it 👀👀👀👀
I mean I’m not mad at it, he’s not my type and I’m in my 30s, but I’ve been known to cougar 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.