Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Your BMI is high Hannah because you live on Five Guys, pastries, Tony’s chocolate and pizza and think that decent exercise constitutes you doing 3 stretches in your sports bra and leggings and posting the video on instagram. Your diagnosis is “lazy” and “greedy”. Don’t need to be a doctor to figure that out, Dr Gale!
(PS I know that BMI is dodgy metric but come on, hun. Eat a vegetable once in a while.)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So spontaneous and wild that she’s previously spent weekend breaks to New York and Chicago in the hotel watching Netflix, went to bed early instead of partying and clubbing on a hen do in Ibiza, then spent her last family holiday without stepping outside of the hotel complex once 🙃🙃🙃

I mean good for her trying to live her life a bit now, but I can’t cope with her getting on her soap box to “take risks and say yes” as it is so disingenuous. Even if she had framed it that she hasn’t always been as spontaneous but has been recently I’d respect her a whole lot more.

The new love interest seems very “lad”-y, wouldn’t have put them together at all… Chris definitely seemed to be more of a sensitive / wannabe hipster soul, but I did always think they looked like the could be related.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
It’s a touchy subject for me as we have little to no help with childcare and my social life has gone from busy to 0. But the amount of time she spends away from those kids makes me so sad and angry.
I joke about my social life but I wouldn’t change it for the world! They’re only little for such a short amount of time. In 5 years time I’d be mortified that my abandonment of them was splashed all over the internet for a quick tinder shag.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Honestly just say you passed. She spent ages justifying the seemingly poor mark but if she hadn’t told us no one would know.

Im so sick of her “suggestive” emojis everywhere. WE GET IT. YOURE FUCKING THAT GUY. No need for 😉 or 😜 all the time you’re a grown woman.

I’m sure Chris has got the message too hun.

• Haha

OurKid

Seems bit insincere to post about parcels arriving daily after posting about supporting striking nurses

it feels strange that wannabe doctor doesn’t post about the dire situation the NHS is in.
She’s so unaware.
How is she going to cope when she realises its the opposite of Grey’s

Reactions: 18

Starttheline

VIP Member
@sallybreadsticks your posts always make me chuckle, but you have also said these comments before which were also a bit out there 😅 and we know new potential boyf isn’t from Cardiff, so I’m not sure I believe anything you say, but you still me laugh because I do wish these rumours were were true 🤪
I genuinely thought that these were just parody type stories, were they not?

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
With kids too. It's hard enough getting your own kids to bed at home, let alone at someone else's house when they've been plowed full of chocolate and popcorn before bed. I don't get it.

Unless Chris has a new girlfriend and they're at the house, so Han has to get out.
Absolutely wild to me. Unless her friends are rallying round her because of the break up. Do they not have partners? Imagine being like sorry Dave. World cup quarters tonight but my mate Hannah is bringing her kids around for a sleepover 🤣 my OH would be horrified. Our own kids are enough.

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
What a lazy privileged prat. She wants to be a doctor.. an A&E doctor and going on about burnout and not reading the fucking room when nurses are currently on strike! How about you think of them instead of your own laziness.

Nhs is on its knee’s and I truly despair for any hospital that could potentially end up with her as a staff member!

• Heart

ophelia1990

VIP Member
I can’t handle one more post about how actually she’s so glad this happened and it’s actually made her life sooooo much better. Oh pull the other one love you’re going through a manic rebound phase, you’re not living in the real world. Everyone can see this apart from you evidently.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Yeah she’s trying so hard to be cRaZy and kooky because she knows she has fuck all personality so she has to put this act on.

All I can think about is the WhatsApp group they’re all in without her.

• Haha

brightonbarbie

Anyone noticed how she’s upped the kids content since people have called her out on here for rarely being with her children/ alone with her children? She clearly reads this forum 👀

THINK I found her new fella on Instagram but don’t know if I’m allowed to post!!! Put it this way, if you look at who Hannah is following on IG, in the first 20 or so… it’s a dude who currently has a story up at Petworth house and park 👀 🕵🏼‍♀️

ETAI’m not sure now because he has photos of a girlfriend in February but then againnnn, it’s a bit sus 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

lallallalalalalalala

Would a medical school do that though? They are already oversubscribed in most cases, j could see another faculty doing so but not medicine... (I am hoping this is the case anyway..)
I work in HE Marketing - I can say right now, Hannah is not very 'on brand' or inspirational for any of our target demographic, I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole. And we're quite desperate for older domestic students 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17