Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

majestic26

VIP Member
Getting very tired of the incessant 'Fridays/Saturdays/Sundays/mornings/evenings look different nowadays...' posts, invariably accompanied by some kids' toys or a revision book. Yeah, big deal, people grow up. If your time now was spent exactly as it was when you were 20 I'd be worried. Oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Meg1912

VIP Member
How has no one said anything about the recent stories. The photo of the soon to be hard launched tinder Boyf. Urgh. It’s not her fault entirely cause dating is a dice roll but to have said no I’m not thinking about it to a week later clearly on a date to then the notes on tinder vs bumble to now soft launch of a new man - It’s too much. Everything doesn’t have to be great. Maybe it’s me with my fetching festive green eyes again but why should it work out for her, it’s just baffling.
One word: Cringe!!! 😬🙈😅
Screenshot_20221208-081629_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

emm

VIP Member
It’s a touchy subject for me as we have little to no help with childcare and my social life has gone from busy to 0. But the amount of time she spends away from those kids makes me so sad and angry.
I joke about my social life but I wouldn’t change it for the world! They’re only little for such a short amount of time. In 5 years time I’d be mortified that my abandonment of them was splashed all over the internet for a quick tinder shag.
it is not even the amount of time she spends away from them, it is that she seems to act as if she is so overrun with childcare responsibilties and has little time for herself, which could not be further from the truth. I don't even have children and just with a full time job I seem to have less free time than she does!

Reactions: 19

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
I also don’t believe for a second it’s pure joy. She’s said they still get on… that’s a totally different kind of break up for sure but it’s still splitting your life down the middle. They were together for years! The upheaval, the changes…. It’s not pure joy. It’s painful no matter what, isn’t it?

What in gods name is this?!!!
That’s when Jeffrey Dahmer did one of those nights out where you all dress up like your nan.

• Haha

Starttheline

VIP Member
I can't think of anything cringier than asking your new Tinder boyfriend to take a photo of you for your insta

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Modelling the boob shelf.
View attachment 1730182
Apart from the bag(as usual) this outfit isn't bad although it does seem like under the jumper the jeans may be too small. Imagine seeing your (most likely older) medicine course mate posing like this in the carpark, I don't understand how she doesn't find this embarrassing

Bougieb

God I’m so embarrassed for her that her insta bio says “studying to be a doctor”

• Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Why the HELL would you want 2 photos of you putting your hand over your little child’s face so you can use him for content whilst still pretending you care about safeguarding?

That cringe video of her with her tongue behind her teeth trying to look cute or the selfie with the chocolates…doesn’t she realise she can take photos of something without involving herself in them.

PastorBake

Chatty Member
She had a ‘date’ for her thanksgiving dinner?

And only got 7/27 in her science test 🧐

That does not sound good! There’s surely no planet where someone that scores 26% in a science test gets into med school??!
I'm not sure how I feel about being treated by a doctor who got 7/27 on their science test....

• Haha

influencerbore

VIP Member
She’s going to make her breakup / single mum status her entire personality isn’t she? Just like her bore of a friend Debs did when she had her divorce 🥱🥱🥱🥱

influencerbore

VIP Member
I’d bloody love to be a fly on the wall in her med school interview.
1. Why do you want to be a doctor? Well it looks so much fun on greys anatomy
2.what qualities do you think will make you a good doctor? I’ve watched all episodes of greys anatomy(some of them more than once), I used to love casualty when I was little. Oh and I’m a single mum which basically means my ex looks after them so I can do what I want

• Haha

Daisymai

If you agree with BMI or you don’t, she is overweight. If she is happy with that then fine but medically speaking, she is overweight

• Heart

brightonbarbie

I don’t know about you guys but it’s so infuriating hearing her whinge on about struggling to balance everything … she’s doesn’t work! She has someone else to watch her children for the bulk of her weekend. No one is holding a gun to her head forcing her to have ‘nights out’ at Pizza Express every week 😂

Also is it just me or does the towel look a bit sketchy in the travel lodge bathroom pic? Wonder if it a Facetune jobby

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
I find the hiding the faces quite jarring. Also ‘I need a reminder of the adventures we have as a three’. She’s never been alone with them 😂 there’s always a friend or she goes to her family or something. Think she’s been reading how we all suspect she hates her kids.

Purplepeople

I love how she started the day (was it yesterday or the day before I’ve lost track?) with a picture of a big to do list and saying how overwhelmed she was. Yet in that day still managed to share so many things that definitely doesn’t feature in my version of a hectic day as a working mum with two kids (or anyone else’s in the real world). Bubble baths….cappuccinos…playing with stationery…”down time” 🙄

• Heart

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Came here to share the same thing. The fact that she put his outfit on and thought, I know what this needs… a floral collar. And attached a fucking collar.

She’s damned if she does, damned if she doesn’t. That’s her source of income. She can’t stop with it just to placate everyone else. For once I actually am on her side.
it may be, but the whole vibe of influencers showing off an unattainable lifestyle to most is so tone deaf especially right now. I’m very anti influencer anyway but having to go through my budget this evening to tighten my belt even further just to survive has got me in a foul mood

• Heart