Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg1912

VIP Member
Quite disrespectful towards her children to refer to the time when she split from their father as pure joy. Fine if she feels that way, but Hannah should keep some things to herself!
Screenshot_20221208-093836_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 17

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, my kids don’t stay with me anyway too blessed to be stressed order me a pizza express

(Bit long 😂)
I hate to poop on your parade but we had a magnificent suggestion for thread title a good few pages back. I think we might have to save yours for the following thread.

Thread title suggestion:

Hannah Gale #10: it me, hi. I’m the problem it me.

• Haha

capriallie

VIP Member
Honestly just say you passed. She spent ages justifying the seemingly poor mark but if she hadn’t told us no one would know.

Im so sick of her “suggestive” emojis everywhere. WE GET IT. YOURE FUCKING THAT GUY. No need for 😉 or 😜 all the time you’re a grown woman.

I’m sure Chris has got the message too hun.
It’s like when you’re a teenage and start having sex for the first time. COOL WE KNOW. YOURE HAVING SEX WELL DONE.

influencerbore

VIP Member
I can’t handle one more post about how actually she’s so glad this happened and it’s actually made her life sooooo much better. Oh pull the other one love you’re going through a manic rebound phase, you’re not living in the real world. Everyone can see this apart from you evidently.
It’s incredibly crass isn’t it. Even if the relationship ended badly, you were still with them for a long time and loved them enough to have 2 kids, the way she’s made out them breaking up was the best thing to ever happen reeks of desperation that she wants people to think she’s doing amazingly! I feel she should keep her relationship stuff private for her kids, I know they’re only little now but these things are always on the internet for them to see in the future

theweelesbian

So… she made friends on holiday. Years later, she meets up with them. That’s it, isn’t it? I’ve not missed something, it really is as crashingly normal and boring as that?

Lemonadestrawberry

So according to her Q&A, the holiday to Greece with Chris in July was on her favourite moments of 2022, and then they broke up in September (?) and now they're both dating other people. I know it's none of my business, but the timeline really confuses me! The fact she's being so OTT about everything is surely covering something.

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
Nah lads the soft launch while also going in on her past relationship absolutely SCREAMS rebound. If she were really ready to move on she wouldn’t also give us riveting annnecdotes about sobbing in her bathtub. We’ve all done it I guess but she’s headed for a fall.

Purplepeople

Whennnnn will she learn that if you have to “size up” every other item of clothing you buy…you’re probably that size!!

Reactions: 16

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
She had a ‘date’ for her thanksgiving dinner?

And only got 7/27 in her science test 🧐

That does not sound good! There’s surely no planet where someone that scores 26% in a science test gets into med school??!
7/27 is Harold Shipman levels. Dr Fox even.

imagine trusting this moron with your life

• Haha

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Why is she capable of so much with her new child groom but seems to do fuck all with her kids except sit on the floor and complain or drag them round charity shops?

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
Oh my god I have second hand embarrassment for her

Side of crotch visible in her sitting down sneezing story… no one needs to see that you have a wax because you’re shagging some random

I’m mortified for her!
Ah, Hannah's tired fanny again. Great.

• Haha