Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
She was so clearly dumped by Chris and all this manic behaviour is a fuck you to him. If she had finished it no way would she be flaunting the new man. I’d love to know how long Chris was planning his escape…

Reactions: 21

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
I agree about her not wanting to be a mum, it sounds harsh but I alwys got that impression too, I was always suprised she had a second child
She had kids for content

Remember that covershot of 'Blogosphere Magazine'???

This was her mount everest. the nadir. the peak. Everything after was a slow, sad decline. And now she's giving out tired handjobs to randoms.
blogosphere_issue14cover.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

UsernameLeah

I'm in the minority here because I didn't find the guy attractive.
Not that I think she could have done so much better but her excited teenage building up made me believe she had scored big time. He is... average. But anyway, she is obviously over the moon and I am amused by watching her behaving like a 17 year old tiktoker. All good.

Ktydor

Chatty Member
New to this thread.
She always pops up on my timeline. And I always have to take a nosy at her and everytime I do shes constantly having days/nights out without her kids. And as a parent with absolutely no family around to be able to look after my little boy even for a few hours, it makes me so mad just how much of an inconvenience these kids seem to her. Why have kids if they’re just going to be an accessory when she feels like it

influencerbore

VIP Member
I came here to say the same thing.
I really think if I ever was in anyway popular enough on the internet or famous I would 10000% not look for info about myself, it can only end in tears. Also opinions are like a*seholes, everyone’s got one doesn’t mean you need to see it
She’s clearly obsessed with herself (hence the entire selfie post) so I’m not surprised she spends her days looking for herself on the internet.
Hi Hannah! Surprised you didn’t post a selfie of you giving a blowie to your tiny boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Snazzycat

Chatty Member
God every influencer under the sun has advertised that bloody Wild deodorant which means I will never ever buy it.

• Heart

lineofduty92

Hasn’t covered infection control at college yet then….
Posts she has a sick bug, then 3.5 hours later says she’s been at college.

Absolute idiot

• Wow

Spicegirl101

Chatty Member
I would really think with her being no contact with her mum it would push her to be more of a parent in her sons life. Sad really.

influencerbore

VIP Member
Oh bless her! Still in bed at 9:30 on a random Monday. Poor little poppet had to go to college 3 days a week and look after her kids 2 days a week.
Get off your ass Hannah! Christ alive how will you cope being a doctor? I’ll tell you as a nurse that burnout tends to be when you’ve been on shift on your own with no breaks for 15 hours, and your so exhausted you fall asleep in the carpark attempting to get home to your kids.
Fucking lazy cow

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Can’t get over “think you might like some of these snaps” fuck off love! Self obsessed twat.
Also we’d all already figured out who he was cos she can’t keep her gob shut (figuratively and literally)

I agree, this is all one big competition to prove she’s happier than Chris. It’s sad. This lad is gonna get bored of her soon and then she’s gonna have her crash. He’s objectively a good looking lad (although short by the looks of things) so she’s been DYING to post a photo of him. She’s so predictable and cringe.

Her whole vibe at the minute is very much - fuck the kids I’m doing exactly what I want. And although that might not be the case that’s how it seems and why would you want that to be the image you’re projecting?