Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Cannot get over the fact she posts about going for 3 hour naps. “Don’t worry the kids were looked after”. We know. By their dad. Who has them all the time so you can nap/take yourself for dinner and be ‘hyper independent’.

She’s only hyper independent if it’s something she wants to do. If it’s something involving her kids she has to rope other people in to do it with her.

I don’t even think fair play to her for attempting med school anymore because everything she posts suggests she absolutely will not handle it and has no concept of how much hard work it’s going to be. Let someone else have your place Hannah. If you get one.

Reactions: 17

Soapboxchat

Loving this board right now #wagathachristie eat your heart out. Can't wait for Gale's Tales to hit the courts 😂

• Haha

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Why is she not making her famous pineapple fried rice? 😂

Also, tiny boyfriend has defo told her that he likes her hair straight, because there’s no other reason as to why she would start wearing it like that constantly.

• Haha

Montana90

I have a 2 year old and if I split up with my partner I couldn’t think of anything worse than dating so soon whilst also hoping to become a doctor 🥴 sounds like she’s burning the candle at both ends. I know each to their own and all that but just seems so fast!? Reckon her and Chris actually called it quits months before she actually announced it. She probably didn’t wanna look like a dick accepting that freebie couples holiday when they were pretty much over at that point.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Coming back to this. No, Chris is not on social media because she made him delete all his accounts. Even went to the lengths of installing a VPN that blocked specific apps. She also paid for his mobile bills, so was able to get a child lock on his SIM

All very sad for him really.

hopefully he's managed to find a PAYG sim offer and re-learnt how to use instagram
Soz but without a source this is BS.

capriallie

VIP Member
I’m desperate to know what pics she had on her tinder profile

I also can’t believe she’s having sex and I’m not 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

brightonbarbie

Listen Dougie. I've been given some info, and yes, it's questionable, but my job here is to share it without filter, favour or thought. Please respect me for that

I have some premium, 100% confirmed info on the way but I feel its important to air what I have because it's the RIGHT thing to do. I'm a good person despite the criticisms.
not me now wondering if SallyBreadSticks is Hannah or one of her m8s having a laff?

• Haha

#ad#aff

VIP Member
But…. Why has she taken a selfie in the camera at the self checkout in sainsburys? SHE IS SO EMBARRASSING.

• Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Cringing so hard for her! “Ya fave magaluf party girl”. No! When? 12 years ago? Get a grip you’re a mother now.

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
She’s damned if she does, damned if she doesn’t. That’s her source of income. She can’t stop with it just to placate everyone else. For once I actually am on her side.
They aren’t paid for gifted stays, their payment is the stay..

I would also begrudge it less on a different influencer but Hannah deserves none of this after her racism issue and the handling of it after and everything else she stands for.

And incase her current boyfriend or her course mates are googling her your girlfriend/mate is a RACIST lazy twat 👍🏽

influencerbore

VIP Member
For some reason the picture with her children hiding their faces has made me feel really sad (I’m 7 months pregnant so a lot sets me off 😂😂), but how awful to train your kids to turn away from a camera. Either take a normal picture and cover their faces with emojis or just don’t include them! It’s quiet upsetting to see her eldest turn away at the sight of a camera

coolcapitalist

Chatty Member
I have always loved doing things alone so just don’t get the “old and weird enough” thing. Literally no one cares if you’re by yourself. No one! Yet another sign she thinks the world revolves around her.

Long time lurker on this thread but I feel compelled…

YOU ARE NOT A SINGLE PARENT IF YOUR KIDS SPEND HALF THEIR WEEK WITH THEIR FATHER.

I speak from experience. Co-parent, yes. Primary parent, perhaps. Single parent, no.

She’s another Helen bloody scummy mummy.

Makes you sound a lot better to say you’re a single parent but I can imagine it makes ACTUAL single parents want to gouge their eyes out.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
She would always refer to Chris as “my boyfriend” despite the fact they lived together and had children together. I think she is just immature.

Hannah gives me the ick.

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
Eurgh - I didn’t take my kids but it would have been perfect for them. That’s just mean
She's not well

None of us here can really get our heads around the full extent of this woman's behaviour

Long term relationships fall apart all the time. Long term relationships where they've just had kids also fall apart all the time.

But the apparent SPEED and MANICNESS of this is frightening

Hannah - speak to someone

coolcapitalist

Chatty Member
She had a ‘date’ for her thanksgiving dinner?

And only got 7/27 in her science test 🧐

That does not sound good! There’s surely no planet where someone that scores 26% in a science test gets into med school??!

Last edited:
  • Haha